SuperCam for Driod or new security software

ConqSoft

Reaction score
If your alarm company uses Alarm.com, they finally have a beta version of their mobile software for Android in the Market. Working great for me...

EA.Droyd

Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Droid Turbo, 64GB
Well, It seems that Super Cam for android has been pulled from the markets. Perhaps it'll be back soon as this was my last hope to moniter my DVR system while away.

EA.Droyd

Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Droid Turbo, 64GB
Since this has been pulled from the market, can I receive this download from someone who has it? Is this improper to ask this here on the forum?
I'd like to have this as I can't find anything else that would work with the Q-See and Moto Droid.

safetchief

Reaction score
SuperCam has been renewed as of yesterday May 19 2010. It works great with Q-see. I had a previous version, but when I exchanged my Droid for a replacement I could no longer get it on the Market. Now it is available as a new version which even works better!!!!

EA.Droyd

Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Droid Turbo, 64GB
Well, I found out the hard way that my DVR(QSD-6204) is not compatible with Super Cam. I contacted Q-See and they confirmed this. They told me that only one DVR is usable with android and it has a moniter attached as a one piece design. So, my question to you is; what DVR are you all using with the Super Cam app? I've been to Comp-USA and all of their Q-See DVRs have mobile phone compatibilties, however, it seems they are for just the Iphone only. Does using the Super Cam app get around this so you can use any "smartphone" to view your cameras remotely?

So again, what Q-See DVR models are in use for the Super Cam app?

Thanks

EA.Droyd

Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Droid Turbo, 64GB
Any idea of what Q-See DVR models are compatible with Super Cam for Droid?

gadget_guy

Reaction score
I have a model QSDT88GRTC-320 and that does not have a built in monitor. I was told the final version is due out in mid June but have been told several things by them that have not been accurate. This works with some quirks but we have had luck with it working.

BillyM

Reaction score
Any idea of what Q-See DVR models are compatible with Super Cam for Droid?

People have supposedly had luck with the QSD9004... which I believe was the one Costco sold or sells.

If you would like to test your SuperCam installation for proper operation, you can connect to Q-see's demo unit with the following settings:
settings said:
Server: 75.4.210.90:900
User: guest
Password: guest1

I can attest that the QSDR4420RC-320, hardware "d9004-40s", software "v100318" does not work with SuperCam at this point. When attempting, I get the dreaded "Login Filed!" after a LONG connection attempt (20+seconds) whereas if I change my port number to an incorrect one it fails immediately, and connecting with SuperCam to Q-see's demo unit works perfectly. All of my port forwarding is correct and tested wtih other applications, only the droid (which I carry at all times) doesn't play nice.

I'm looking forward to getting this working, and have received similar promises from the Q-see staff. I really hope they pull through.

--billyM

Last edited:

EA.Droyd

Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Droid Turbo, 64GB
Thanks for the info, I'll give this a try. I think it would be nice if the developer of Super Cam would give a listing of what DVRs are compatible with their app for android. I too have been bugging Q-See about their plans for android phone software. I've been told early June. Thanks again for the info.

EA.Droyd

Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Droid Turbo, 64GB
I tried to use the above and got the "Alert, Login filed!Please check network and server" Does this mean that Super Cam does not with android or could it be that Q-See's demo is not working at this time? I've trying this for several days now.

BillyM

Reaction score
I tried to use the above and got the "Alert, Login filed!Please check network and server" Does this mean that Super Cam does not with android or could it be that Q-See's demo is not working at this time? I've trying this for several days now.

Their IP rolled, the new info is as follows:

settings said:
Server: 75.4.210.90:900
User: guest
Password: guest1

It will roll with time, so if you want the latest IP, ping "qseedemo.myq-see.com" and note that IP address.

--BillyM

Michaelvumoore

Reaction score
TrendMicro is great I installed it in on my citys goverment compters. And you dont have to restart your comp like norton