Superbowl XLV thread

moosez3

Reaction score
:( I cant believe we passed on Aaron Rogers in the draft. Look if Alex Smith is viewing the thread please dont take this disrespectful, but he panned out better than u.

Lol true that!

just for the record, im a neutral party. My team blew there chance at being the losing nfc west team in the playoffs. Ima call the game like i see it. And post vids of each team when they score.
I've been a Seahawks fan since 1976 just wow on their season this year.
For a few minutes I thought the Packer receivers had switched with the Seahawks. 8 dropped passes ? Only T.O. or the Seahawks drop that many in a game.
Glad the Steelers lost. Remember super bowl XL

Support Our Troops!!
This post was Tapatalk approved.

Yeah that win will always have an asterisk by it!

Great Game though, Half time show audio company is already out of business, but it must have been cool to watch in the stadium, I dont think the sound could have been that bad there.

Vandy343

Reaction score
Great game..... we were the underdogs the whole post season but we pulled through!!!! GO PACK GO!!!!!!!

Sent from my Droid using Tapatalk

Vandy343

Reaction score
Little scary at the end though........

Sent from my Droid using Tapatalk

OP
pc747

pc747

Rescue Squad
Reaction score
yeah its possible the audio did not translate well to tv as it did at the stadium, but this is not like its the first ever superbowl. Everyone knows how big the super bowl is and how big the half time show is. America is literally watching and listening so you would think that they would have rehearsed that. Any way I am sure it will get discussed for awhile. And to think before JT and Janet Jackson we had a bunch of good halftime shows but after what they did halftime has been almost hit or miss.

ilikemoneygreen

Silver Member
Reaction score
yeah its possible the audio did not translate well to tv as it did at the stadium, but this is not like its the first ever superbowl. Everyone knows how big the super bowl is and how big the half time show is. America is literally watching and listening so you would think that they would have rehearsed that. Any way I am sure it will get discussed for awhile. And to think before JT and Janet Jackson we had a bunch of good halftime shows but after what they did halftime has been almost hit or miss.
I think the show was well rehersed. I liked the the glowing people moving around. My problem lies with 2 areas, 1 i think the sound guys really dropped the ball. Wtf was up with those problems? And 2. Fergie or whatever shes called. WTF mess up G&R song! Slash is awesome but not while watching that chick ruin it. Although i have to say, she does look like the lead singer of G&R...if she had some of those glasses:D

pyrofreak

Reaction score
the people that were lit up was pretty cool and the Usher song where it was just
Usher and Wil-i-am singing. Fergie ruined G-N-R's song. I honestly couldnt hear any of the music i couldnt barely hear Slash playing his guitar. I thought it was absolutely horrible even worse than The Who's last year and it was bad only because they are just way to old. I wish they wouldve left Fergies mic off the entire half time show. the only reason she is a singer is cause they go back in and fix her singing when they record music you cant do that with a live show. she shouldve lipsynced. lol

ilikemoneygreen

Silver Member
Reaction score
the people that were lit up was pretty cool and the Usher song where it was just
Usher and Wil-i-am singing. Fergie ruined G-N-R's song. I honestly couldnt hear any of the music i couldnt barely hear Slash playing his guitar. I thought it was absolutely horrible even worse than The Who's last year and it was bad only because they are just way to old. I wish they wouldve left Fergies mic off the entire half time show. the only reason she is a singer is cause they go back in and fix her singing when they record music you cant do that with a live show. she shouldve lipsynced. lol

Id be cool with lipsynced singing...at least it would have sounded good.

pyrofreak

Reaction score
yeah i mean if you are a horrible singer and i paid a bunch of money to hear you sing at halftime i would be happy you lip synced cause honestly she's not there to sing she's there for her sex appeal and i think i read some where that they admitted that. i mean she butchered G-N-R and im not that big a fan of G-N-R but i mean come on! Slash was great tho i give him props and Usher he was good looked like a stormtrooper but good lol