SUPER UPSET about this 2.2 crap

Status
Not open for further replies.

bgillyjcu

Reaction score
1, Where is the volume fix that they said is coming?
2. Where is my Adobe Flash!
3. Where is my 2.2 and upgrade in performance, speed and battery life.

NO...I am not rooting, nor do I want to. I just want these people to get there act together and get this 2.2 upgrade done and roll out these three things!

Right now I am running an amazing phone at limited capabilities!

I hate that fact! :icon_evil:

Last edited by a moderator:

Abe21599

Super Moderator
Rescue Squad
Reaction score
show me where verizon promised 2.2 by a certain date. its all talk..

cpjr

Reaction score
They arent holding the release, sitting back and laughing at guys like you.

There is a good reason the update isnt out, I would rather get something that works flawlessly, then have something rushed because im impatient.

PS- Im rooted running the 2.2 leak with no problems. If it makes you that angry than root and install that, otherwise dont complain because there are means of getting what you want.

luv2increase

Reaction score
1, Where is the volume fix that they said is coming?
2. Where is my Adobe Flash!
3. Where is my 2.2 and upgrade in performance, speed and battery life.

NO...I am not rooting, nor do I want to. I just want these A-holes to get there **** together and get this 2.2 upgrade done and roll out these three things!

Right now I am running an amazing phone at limited capabilities!

I hate that fact! :icon_evil:

I've seen many uninformed posts like yours, but this one tops them all as the most lame of all.

Seriously, I don't know how many times I and others have to explain it, but VERIZON HAS STATED since the get-go that it wouldn't be released until LATE SUMMER.

That would mean anywhere from August 21st to September 21st. As you can now conclude, this thread is an embarrassment to you, and Verizon is not late at all with the 2.2 release.
dancedroid

Edit: Someone needs to wash your mouth out with soap lol... [MOD EDIT]

wmscottmc

Reaction score
It cracks me up that people are this upset when the upgrade isnt even late yet. Itll be interesting how wacked out people get if and when the update really is delayed for a month or 2. I can remember the frustration on crackberry every time a bb os update was delayed (which was every time).

And just watch, as soon as 2.2 comes out this discussion will start again for the next update! Be patient people, its only an OS update.:)

LexusBrian400

Reaction score
The OP may be way out of line with this post... but come on guys, lets get real. 2.2 has been out for MONTHS. You can disagree all you want, but the OP has a point.

VZW/Moto/Whoever needs to step it up.

I'm already rooted with 2.2, so I dont have a dog in this fight, but he's right. These companies can pump out [mod edit] (not the X:) phones left and right, but cant manage to finish a minor software upgrade in under 6 months. Pretty lame really.

Flame on, flamers... But you know darn well, of all phones, the X should be rockin' 2.2 by now.

jayb

Reaction score
And you need to know that the end of summer is the 23rd!!!!!!!!!!

I really want to lay you out but I can tell you wouldnt be able to take it. :icon_ banana::icon_ banana:

OP
B

bgillyjcu

Reaction score
LATE SUMMER. Exactly. Summer ends in a week!

Also, if you want to be a top dog in the smartphone world I would think you would do everything in your power to get the top software on your phone. If the Droid2 has it...the X should have had it weeks ago!

Also I am NOT out of line at all with this post...>Think about this:
Even if 2.2 isn't out MOTO knows there is a volume issue. Why not push that fix without 2.2 to correct a known problem.

That would be like a car company saying we know where is something wrong with the CD players and speakers in our cars, but we will not fix them until the next time you get your oil changed. That is unacceptable!

OP
B

bgillyjcu

Reaction score
Ps...the first day of fall is the 22nd at 11:09pm.

Everyone needs to get their facts straight! :icon_ banana:

hookbill

Premium Member
Premium Member
Reaction score
Off topic, maybe it will cool the OP off a little bit but thanks for the recommendation of the Rusty Bucket. I'll make sure to give that a try some day. I'm about 4 miles from it. :)

thinkamp

Reaction score
Does anyone know if there will be a fix for the touch problem? My phone doesn't respond to my touch over half the time. Sorry but I shouldn't have to lock and unlock my phone just to get it to respond to my touch. What is that all about?

DF Smod

Silver Member
Reaction score
Does anyone know if there will be a fix for the touch problem? My phone doesn't respond to my touch over half the time.
If you have a touch screen problem, I would take it to VZW and have them look at it

Status
Not open for further replies.