Super Sale on ASUS Eee Pad Transfomer at Newegg: Tablet Plus Free Dock $399 Total!

dgstorm

Editor in Chief
Staff member
Premium Member
Reaction score
newegg-transformer-deal.PNG

Newegg is having a tremendous sale on the Asus Eee Pad Transformer. The award winning tablet is being sold for just $399.99, but that includes the ASUS TF101 Docking Station with Keyboard and Built-in Battery for Transformer Tablet for free! This is the 16GB version of the tab and is a limited time offer only. They didn't specify how long the offer would last, and it has been going on since Friday, so hurry over there!

Thanks to gadgetrants for the tip!

Source: TransformerForums via Newegg

Stelv

Silver Member
Reaction score
This is not coming up for me when I go to NewEgg. It says free dock when you go back further in the site, but then when you get to product page it doesn't mention it. Still too expensive anyways. No Android tablets is worth more than $300.

gadgetrants

Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Google Pixel
Yep, damn...I think deal is dead for now. I'll bump the thread if it comes back up.

-Matt

Stelv

Silver Member
Reaction score
These tablets really need to come down in price. I kind of wish I would have held onto the Nook Color.

gadgetrants

Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Google Pixel
These tablets really need to come down in price. I kind of wish I would have held onto the Nook Color.
Hey Steve! Sold your Nook??? No worries...B&N is announcing NC2 soon, and the NC1 will probably drop to $200 (or more, given pressure from the Fire). You can get a new one!

-Matt

Stelv

Silver Member
Reaction score
Hey Steve! Sold your Nook??? No worries...B&N is announcing NC2 soon, and the NC1 will probably drop to $200 (or more, given pressure from the Fire). You can get a new one!

-Matt

Whats up Matt! Yea I sold the Nook a while ago because I felt like it was similar to my phone, but with a bigger screen. I do miss browsing the web, watching videos, and reading on a larger screen. I kind of want a tab with Honeycomb or ICS though. I'll see what comes out. Some of my family members pre-ordered the Kindle Fire. I am gonna mess with that when it comes in. The Transformer does look pretty sweet, just waiting for it to hit $250 - $300.

gadgetrants

Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Google Pixel
Did you see that "sale" last week at Target? Looked like the Transformer was $300 for a while, but I have yet to meet a real buyer. If you're willing to spend $350 I've seen that B&N is planning a 10" Nook (probably dual core) that should be nice. Of course after paying $250 for the first gen it's hard to pay more.

I just picked up a Droid 3 (yeah, 4G would have been nice). It's pretty cool.

-Matt

Stelv

Silver Member
Reaction score
Yea I saw that there was a sale at target but was too late. Maybe I'll take a look at the Nook 2 when it comes out. 4g, who needs it anyways lol. I got the Inc2 a while back cuz I just needed a dependable phone. I was looking at the Droid 3 though, the keyboard is pretty nice on that thing.