Super Newb Query

verizonhostage

Reaction score
Hey guys,

Just got a Thunderbolt today (Picked a perfect day didn't I?!?)

I have one problem, I accidentally removed My Favorites from one of the homescreens and I cannot figure out how to get it back! I set up all my favorites, then in trying to remove one of them, removed the whole... is it a widget?? any how, any help would be greatly appreciated!

witty snarky comments are appreciated too!!

Viper Daimao

Reaction score
Hey guys,

Just got a Thunderbolt today (Picked a perfect day didn't I?!?)

I have one problem, I accidentally removed My Favorites from one of the homescreens and I cannot figure out how to get it back! I set up all my favorites, then in trying to remove one of them, removed the whole... is it a widget?? any how, any help would be greatly appreciated!

witty snarky comments are appreciated too!!
I think that's an htc sense widget. hold down your finger on an empty part of the screen where you want to place it and then you should see a popup asking what you want to add. Go to widgets and scroll till you see "Favorites".

I used adw so someone that uses sense can probably correct any slight differences in the procedure I gave

OP
V

verizonhostage

Reaction score
Yeah, I tried that and favorites wasn't listed anywhere. Weird I know, but that's the case...

OP
V

verizonhostage

Reaction score
I figured it out. I'm loving the phone so far, coming from blackberry I am very impressed!!

OP
V

verizonhostage

Reaction score
Widgets>Browse all HTC widgets> scroll to number 38/66. It says people, but once you select it, you can assign it as favorites. That's the part that tripped me up..