Super Manager

Big Fate

Reaction score
Quick question, "Super Manager" works and does the same thing as Root Explorer right? I'm having problems purchasing Root Explorer due to it being international.

Or if anyone knows of an app thats similar to Root explorer

DF Smod

Silver Member
Reaction score
I have never heard of Super Manager - either way, for me Root Explorer is Boss :happy:

OP
Big Fate

Big Fate

Reaction score
I have never heard of Super Manager - either way, for me Root Explorer is Boss :happy:

Trust, I want root explorer but the fact its international and I'm having trouble thru my bank its a pain in the neck

DF Smod

Silver Member
Reaction score
Buy a five dollar prepaid credit card from Wal Mart and use that with Google Checkout :)

OP
Big Fate

Big Fate

Reaction score
I think thats what I'ma have to do... Just tried again and No-go.
and super manager is kinda weak for the record

cubsfan187

Reaction score
@bigfate

Did you ever get root explorer yet?

Sent from my DROIDX using DroidForums App

chkmate

Silver Member
Reaction score
Buy a five dollar prepaid credit card from Wal Mart and use that with Google Checkout :)

+1 on that idea, great.

Root explorer is my most used app right next to Bootstrap for DX. It's a must have.

Tap'n from DX while sit'n by a PC.

cubsfan187

Reaction score

+1 on that idea, great.

Root explorer is my most used app right next to Bootstrap for DX. It's a must have.

Tap'n from DX while sit'n by a PC.

I agree on that! I used super manager for a while but when I ran into my problem last week with the update failing, it didn't help one bit. Root explorer to the rescue! I had the same problem with not getting the dl from the market but the dev helped me get around that.

Last edited: