Super KO Boxing 2 => Next highend mobile game

SpykeZ

Reaction score
To beat the indian guy, you have to taunt him (touch your boxer) then dodge all of his punchs, if you do it right he will get a surprised look on his face then you can hit him several times before he recovers.

And I too thought the touch screen calibration was off, but its not, to get up you have to touch the screen just as the numbers (not the stars) meet eachother in the center of the screen. I've become pretty good at it now

You obviously didn't read the problem, it has nothing to do with how to beat him, I already know how, its the fact the touch screen controls lag and are off a bit making it hard to time and do two quick dodges

Kmart95

Reaction score
I just started playing it and it seems pretty good so far, but i have had issues with the touch screen sensitivity also.

spoooon

Reaction score
Pretty good so far. By the way, does anyone else get a malware warning when they open the games overview thread?

CrappyAlloy

Reaction score
You obviously didn't read the problem, it has nothing to do with how to beat him, I already know how, its the fact the touch screen controls lag and are off a bit making it hard to time and do two quick dodges
Then simply consider it a post informing those who didnt know, since I didnt quote you specifically :)

SpykeZ

Reaction score
Then simply consider it a post informing those who didnt know, since I didnt quote you specifically :)

pffff fine dancedroid

SpykeZ

Reaction score
Well glu emailed me today after my 2nd email notifying them of the laggy controls and asked me for the model and version of the game etc and is going to look into it :D

Mayze

Reaction score
I just started playing it and it seems pretty good so far, but i have had issues with the touch screen sensitivity also.

The touch controls are laggy. I'm at grogul and my blocks and dodges don't register in time no matter how quick I tap them. Very frustrating.

SpykeZ

Reaction score
Well this is the last game I buy from glu, ive sent numerous emails and only got a respnonse once and still no update on it.

SpykeZ

Reaction score
God are you kidding me?? Finally an update and the jerkoffs don't even fix the response lag with the touch screen!! Last game I ever buy from glu

SpykeZ

Reaction score
are you saying you get absolutely no lag in between touching the screen and when it activates it as it was pushed? So you hit the button on the screen it immediately registers?

gertman

Reaction score
I don't get your post. That drifting game is not even an Android game???? Are you just stating some random cell phone game that you like?? Please explain.

Reaction score
I'm stuck on 15 Cent. Just when I thought I was getting somewhere, he starts getting some cheesy grin on his face and flashes start going off and I can't dodge. How does he have some kind of stun attack and I don't? Is that his "taunt"?