Super Dumb Question

Discussion in 'Team D1-MIUI' started by PARick, May 11, 2011.

1. r8rfan1010

r8rfan1010 Member

Ratings:
    +0
    Okay. And here goes my dumb question 2 you......what changes are there from 1.4.29 to the latest release? Sorry for asking but I'm pretty new to MIUI

2. PARick

PARick Member

Ratings:
    +0
    Thanks, but no dice!

3. PARick

PARick Member

Ratings:
    +0

:) The 3 D cube screen option is cool. Also, i get my emails and texts much more consistently on this one. That's all I really noticed. I usually use MIUI to switch to when I get a tad bored of my usual

4. magiman7

magiman7 Developer Developer

Ratings:
    +1
    PARick,
    I assume you are using the 1.5.6 build? Have you tried flashing again w/o wiping? Are you running any themes?

There was an issue w/ the usb difference between the milestone and droid. The default builds from the Miui devs had a setting in the framework-res that needed to be changed otherwise the droid would not show a notification. This was something that popped up a few weeks ago. Jamezelle actually found the setting that needed adjusted a few weeks ago when we were working on whatever build it was. AFAIK, there haven't been any newer changes to the usb mount in 1.5.6.

5. PARick

PARick Member

Ratings:
    +0
    Thanks for responding. Yes 1.5.6. I did reflash without a wipe. I am running the stock theme. However, I did try a few other themes, and same result. I am back to stock now. It is a very odd problem, especially since the debugging shows. It is just time consuming to reboot into recovery to access the storage.

6. bplewis24

bplewis24 Member

Ratings:
    +0
    I actually had a similar problem after I flashed a new ROM. The Storage notification wouldn't be there, but the other one would be. All I ended up doing was disconnecting, rebooting, and reconnecting the cable, and it worked. But if I rebooted with the cable already connected, it wouldn't work.

I'm sure you've already rebooted many times, but I thought I'd just share that.

Brandon

7. kamisan

kamisan Member

Ratings:
    +1
    Same issue here. Cm7 has alot of discussion about just that issue. No clear fix that I saw. Until I saw the discussions I thought it was because I had 3 partitions on my SD card. Ill try unchecking and really checking the debugging option and see if that works.

Sent from my Droid using DroidForums