1. You want that $100.00 in your pocket or an Amazon Fire TV don't you? Well here's the deal. With our new updated look we are in desperate need of an updated logo. The 'old' one has certainly served us well, but it's time. Find all the details here: bit.ly/1q0k6Wa
  2. DroidForums.net is currently undergoing a major software upgrade. If you are experiencing any problems logging in please: Contact Us

super clean clean mr. clean

Discussion in 'Motorola Droid X' started by jloya, Aug 20, 2010.

1. jloya

jloya New Member

Hey,

new to the forums and I have pretty much been living on here the past couple of days reading up on all the awesome things out there for android.

Well i finally got the email today that my Droid X will be arriving tuesday

anticipating its arrival I wanted to get a few things in line as I will be rooting it asap. (btw this is my first adroid phone so ill be new to it all)

looking through all the different ROMS out there and themes I have found a few I like but I do not know if they will work with the X or 2.1

Does anyone have a suggestions for a Clean theme (not to much goin on but still looks good) thats black?? I saw the black and bold and I believe one other but im not havin any luck using the search.

Thanks again and reading through all the threads/posts I was pleasantly surprised to see how friendly everyone was...not often that you find a forum like this one :)
  2. Abe21599

Abe21599 Super Moderator

all of the roms you are looking at are for the original droid. sorry

i dont know about the themes (i dont use one) but most people put [THEME] in the title so just poke your head around in the DX section and youre sure to find one :)

again, :welcome:
  3. jloya

jloya New Member

ahh bummer :/ thanks for the heads up though, ill give that search button thing another try :)
  4. Abe21599

Abe21599 Super Moderator

5. jloya

jloya New Member

Search tags for this page

does super clean p work

does super cleanp work
general mr. clean

super clean p

super clean p instructions

super clean p reviews

super cleanp