Super Circle Battery - WITH WORKING KEYBOARD BACKLIGHT!!

yakitori

Premium Member
Premium Member
Theme Developer
Reaction score
Didnt mean to post...wrong thread lol

Sent from the shadows of Kuro

Burgers

Reaction score
Anyone else getting a white bar in the circle battery icon instead of the #%? everything else works fine, just cant see the # inside the battery circle. Do i need to wipe my battery data prior to flashing this?

Thanks

Edit: I got it working properly now. I needed to switch from "graphical" to "percentage" in Battery settings. Thanks to faddys123 at MIUI-dev forum for the tip.

bigdodge

Reaction score
Just wonder what theme u on for the green signal bars

Sent from my Droid using DroidForums App

OP
corman324

corman324

Reaction score
not a theme, those colored icons come with this version of Super Circle Battery. colored; signal, 3G, silent/vibe, debugging, usb, etc. theyre all HTC Sense icons.

they looks good

Dj Carpenter

Silver Member
Reaction score
Off topic but why am I apparently the only one without the 4x4 widget? But, thanks for the link! Hopefully the one I want has been ported.

Dj Carpenter

Silver Member
Reaction score
Can we only download the one under where it says Droid 1 or can we pick from the list below?

StealthMode

Reaction score
Is there a zip of the original for when I want to go back to the default? Also, is there a working white version of this? I had it with 12.3, but all I see is this one.

OP
corman324

corman324

Reaction score
Basshead BBBBBB BBBB BBBB BBB!

I love that song.

me too, im a dubstep and house fanatic! only stuff i listen to. if you like Bass Head, listen to Timestretch or Emter The Chamber by Bassnectar...theyre both filthy

Can we only download the one under where it says Droid 1 or can we pick from the list below?

i know the Nexus 1 versions will WORK with the D1, but the backlight on the physical keyboard will be inoperable. some people dont care because they dont use the physical keyboard, personal preference. not sure about the Incredible ones.

Is there a zip of the original for when I want to go back to the default? Also, is there a working white version of this? I had it with 12.3, but all I see is this one.

was wondering the same thing, im actually gonna post on his thread at MIUI-Dev and see if he can do either of those, or both.

OP
corman324

corman324

Reaction score
No, I've never done one for the original battery. You can always reflash the current language pack which will have the same effect. However, if you have any theming other than the built in miui system, you would lose that.

When I was making up the 12.11 releases, I noticed some problems with the white version that I didn't like. And when I dug into it, I found even more....so I trashed the whole folder to start over. But, I haven't gotten started on it yet. I've just been incredibly busy with other projects. I'll try to set aside some time to rebuild that battery, but it will likely take some time to make it to the standard I'd ideally like.

i asked Pendo at miui-dev and this was his answer on both. i dont know where to get the language pack for 12.11 but im sure SOMEONE on here has it or knows where to download it. as for the white, i guess well have to wait a little bit.

bigdodge

Reaction score
I Can't figure thos out which one do I use n1 or d1. And I can't get it to install right my battery icon messes up everyrtime I try it. How am I suppose to do this?