1. You want that $100.00 in your pocket or an Amazon Fire TV don't you? Well here's the deal. With our new updated look we are in desperate need of an updated logo. The 'old' one has certainly served us well, but it's time. Find all the details here: bit.ly/1q0k6Wa
  2. DroidForums.net is currently undergoing a major software upgrade. If you are experiencing any problems logging in please: Contact Us

Super charged v6 question...

Discussion in 'Droid Bionic Hacks' started by debrad0307, Apr 2, 2012.

1. debrad0307

debrad0307 New Member

I ran the script following the instructions exactly and I've noticed that my phones battery is phenomenal! I just had a quick question because the instructions weren't very clear on this.... Do I need to run the script every time I reboot or does it run automatically?

Sent from my DROID BIONIC using DroidForums
  2. jcwilliams

jcwilliams New Member

What app are you using to run the script?
  3. debrad0307

debrad0307 New Member

I used script manager.

Sent from my DROID BIONIC using DroidForums
  4. jcwilliams

jcwilliams New Member

Depending on the script and your settings in script manager it should run when you reboot as long as you checked the box that says run at boot. Some of those scripts though you only have to run once and it saves the values in your phone.
  5. jjkoolaid

jjkoolaid New Member

I do believe v6 you cant run on boot, only as root. Something to do with the bootloader. The kickass kernel tweaks and 3g turbocharger can be ran on boot though.
  6. debrad0307

debrad0307 New Member

Well... i think it does save the values although I re-run the script from time to time just to be sure. I love that script.. it has helped soo much!
  7. bparent

bparent New Member

Does running these scripts affect OTA upgrading

Now that the 905 OTA upgrade is available does anyone know if this affects the ability to upgrade. My attempt to upgrade fails. Thanks.

[I probably should have done this before posting, but I went ahead and re-ran the V6-Supercharged script and chose options 14 and 15 to undo the kernel and memory tweaks. I then tried the 905 OTA upgrad and this time it worked. So, I answered my own question and hope this helps others. Uninstall if you can't upgrade using the OTA from Verizon]
    Last edited: Jun 20, 2012
  8. jayman350

jayman350 New Member

interesting, I haven't used the v6 supercharger since my days on the OG DROID. It worked great on that phone, but didn't really think the Bionic needed that much help. I might have to check this out and see if it makes a difference.
  9. striker85

striker85 New Member

I tried it on my bionic and found that it seemed to make the battery go quicker. I think it has to do with the minfree value that lets programs hang out in ram longer.
Search tags for this page

3g turbocharger script