Super annoying problem that I can't seem to fix

justjosh

Reaction score
Nothing that I check "set at boot" on will set at boot. Setcpu won't. Minfreemanger won't. Autokiller won't.

I have tried uninstalling and reinstalling.

I have tried superuser 2.0 and 2.1.

I have cleared cache, and cleared the data on the superuser app.

Every time I reboot I go into minfreemanager or autokiller and it shows the default settings. And setcpu will not start. PLEASE HELP ME!!!!!

Using Lithium Mod

canvs2321

Reaction score
Nothing that I check "set at boot" on will set at boot. Setcpu won't. Minfreemanger won't. Autokiller won't.

I have tried uninstalling and reinstalling.

I have tried superuser 2.0 and 2.1.

I have cleared cache, and cleared the data on the superuser app.

Every time I reboot I go into minfreemanager or autokiller and it shows the default settings. And setcpu will not start. PLEASE HELP ME!!!!!

Using Lithium Mod

quick question for you, do you have apps2sd setup? or are all your apps installed on internal memory? not sure if it matters, but if you have a2sd set to SDCard and those 3apps are on it, i'm not sure if they'll run@boot as the sdcard isn't mounted til after home screen is loaded. Just shooting some ideas out :)

foxdog

Reaction score
Switching to superuser 2.1 fix my issues, same issues your having. Did you hafta allow all your apps after going to different superuser? For me setcpu still takes a bit to kick on at boot, and dosent seem to change cpu speeds when charging