Sunshine Bootloader Unlock Updated To 3.0.1

DroidModderX

Super Moderator
Staff member
Premium Member
Reaction score
hqdefault.jpg

If you weren't already familiar with Sunshine it is a paid bootloader unlock app for HTC and Motorola devices. It supports lots of devices, and if you aren't sure whether or not it supports your device no worries just download it for free and run the compatibility test. You won't be charged until the app is sure your phone is compatible. Several days ago the guy behind Sunshine posted some videos of his rooted LG G4. Of course I got all giddy and excited and predicted that the method would be out in the days after.

That never happened. So when I saw that Sunshine had been updated today I got all excited again. It looks like Lg devices have not been added to Sunshine yet. Who knows they may never be added. As it turns out the update to the app fixes an "unstable device" error that some devices where showing. For now this app will Bootloader Unlock your HTC and Moto device paving the way for root. Grab it from the link below.

via Theroot.ninja

creaky

Reaction score
Jcase has rooted the at&t g4 and he has contributed to Sunshine in the past. So it would follow that g4 root would come to Sunshine in the future. For now we need to wait....