Sunday Evening Chat: The Samsung S6 and Huawei are here

pc747

Rescue Squad
Reaction score
The past few months our news team have been bringing you every tidbit of information about the Galaxy S6 and I applaud @dgstorm for staying on top of it and I know he will continue to provide more coverage and reviews of MWC this week. But we now have the S6 here and it is basically what we thought so post your likes and dislikes as well as if you plan on buying it in the S6 thread posted below.

Nexus Huawei rumors: When I think about Huawei I think about Cricket as that is the brand you see with low cost carriers, so rumors that they may make a nexus have me split. On hand it makes sense since Google is trying to launch their wireless service which is geared after the people not wanting to pay high dollar for coverage. Most people who look to low cost carriers are also looking for a low cost device and Huawei have been doing that for awhile. Also it gives another company a chance to get some spotlight as well as allow Google to further reach into the Chinese market. Where I am concerned is that the Nexus will take a large step back from high end to being affordable.

Huawei Watch: This thing is a beauty and is giving both the Moto 360 and the G Watch R a run for its money. (Moved video to 2nd post) Making me second guess my concerns about Huawei making a nexus but maybe I should wait for more real world reviews. We started discussions about the watch yesterday but now that videos are being posted what are your thoughts, are you ready to buy an Android Wear Watch now?

So here we are the first day of a new month and we already have a few MWC stories to wet your appetite. So stay tuned as our new section will be loaded with MWC news throughout the week.

Edit: Mr. Storm already started S6 talks here: Samsung Galaxy S6 S6 Edge Officially Unveiled Full Specs Design Revealed Android Forum at DroidForums.net I am not use to seeing him work on a Sunday.

Last edited:
OP
pc747

pc747

Rescue Squad
Reaction score

Rognish

Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Nexus 6
Twitter
rognish
I hate the camera protrusion, just make the phone the same thickness and IMO would look so much better.