Sunday Evening Chat: Android style week 3 Coming off Thanksgiving weekend

pc747

Rescue Squad
Reaction score

leftover_turkey_pilgrims_indians_523415.jpg

Thanksgiving has come and gone and many of us preparing for Monday. As we reflect on the past few days what sticks out to you?

In other words:

How was your Thanksgiving Holiday and what were you most thankful for?

Those that went Black Friday shopping, what deals did you run into?

3rd option is a free-for-all talk about sports, android rumors (Unannounced LG D830, Samsung SM-N7505 handsets spotted online) etc.

OP
pc747

pc747

Rescue Squad
Reaction score
I personally enjoyed thanksgiving with the fam followed by some football.

[video=youtube;ZsupViGHy_0]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZsupViGHy_0[/video]

Xfactorx316

Reaction score
I personally hated almost everything about Thanksgiving except for the time that I got to spend eating dinner with the family. I work in a distribution center and starting the week before Thanksgiving we have to work every day, 12 hours a day until Christmas. Since everyone was ordering online we were busy as could be. Just when we see the light a the end of the tunnel we now have to brace for Cyber Monday. Wish me luck!! The best part is the 0 overtime (Salary)!!

OP
pc747

pc747

Rescue Squad
Reaction score
I personally hated almost everything about Thanksgiving except for the time that I got to spend eating dinner with the family. I work in a distribution center and starting the week before Thanksgiving we have to work every day, 12 hours a day until Christmas. Since everyone was ordering online we were busy as could be. Just when we see the light a the end of the tunnel we now have to brace for Cyber Monday. Wish me luck!! The best part is the 0 overtime (Salary)!!

Man keep your head up I feel you as I had to work Thanksgiving and the day after I basically celebrated Thanksgiving on Saturday.

94lt1

Super Moderator
Staff member
Premium Member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Droid Turbo 2
Black Friday was a joke...people in Beaumont were beating the crap out of each other over cheap made 98$ 32 inch LED TV's...I have offers out the butt for the other three working ps4's I have...I originally bought one...but a friend of a friend needed bail money. .so I got the other 3 for less than 900$...funny how things work...

Other than that..I'm in the road to being normal(or what counts as normal for me :p ) after being rear ended on the way to Houston...

My son and wife are healthy....I can't complain too much....hope you all are having a great wrap up to your year...:thumbup:

OP
pc747

pc747

Rescue Squad
Reaction score
Black Friday was a joke...people in Beaumont were beating the crap out of each other over cheap made 98$ 32 inch LED TV's...I have offers out the butt for the other three working ps4's I have...I originally bought one...but a friend of a friend needed bail money. .so I got the other 3 for less than 900$...funny how things work...

Other than that..I'm in the road to being normal(or what counts as normal for me :p ) after being rear ended on the way to Houston...

My son and wife are healthy....I can't complain too much....hope you all are having a great wrap up to your year...:thumbup:

Yup its that time of year. I personally never understood why every year people are willing to pay almost 3 times the cost for an item (xbox, playstations, tickle me elmo) just to "make some one happy for Christmas". Man as a child I remember some of the stuff I had and all of them except for a few clothing items are gone. Wait until Spring or even Summer and that same gaming item is like $50 less than retail at Christmas along with a bundle of a few controllers and a couple of games. I am not preaching against buying "stuff" as we all buy stuff. I mean this is an android forum and I personally bought my fair share of toys so I am guilty of buying stuff as well. But this time of year we have to be careful not to get so caught up that come January we are trying to figure out what happened.

johnomaz

Silver Member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Google Pixel 2XL
Went to my wife's fathers house in Monterey, CA and spent 3 days there. Went to the beach, enjoyed time with my kids. It was a pretty decent weekend to tell the truth. Food was good too. My Sharks kicked butt on Friday and Saturday. Only complaint was going back to work today =D.