Suggestions; What droid should I get?

elizabeth93

Reaction score
I'm selling my iPhone and looking into getting a Droid but I have absolutely no idea where to start. I figured I'd post on here and hope that someone is nice enough to help me out.

I know I'll have to sacrifice a few things here and there but I would prefer a Droid that;
-Has good battery life
-Highly customizable
-Prefer a GSM phone but if not I would STRONGLY prefer Verison
-Has visual appeal.
-Prepaid option is a must (Alternatively if its a GSM and unlockable that would be great too.)
Other than that I would like something that's newer but has a few hacks out.. but if not I don't mind, they'll come out eventually. I'm not interested in any other OS as the Droid app store is small enough and I like my games. :)

I appreciate the help and feed back. Thanks so much! :)

tomdroider

Reaction score
Using Nexus S and I'd like to recommend it:icon_ banana:.
  • The battery is slightly better than many other Android phones of similar prices.
  • Nexus S is also called "Google's own son" which means you can easily install the ROM you like.
  • It's built with plastic on the outside. It feels very comfortable in my hands.

ilikemoneygreen

Silver Member
Reaction score
Using Nexus S and I'd like to recommend it:icon_ banana:.
  • The battery is slightly better than many other Android phones of similar prices.
  • Nexus S is also called "Google's own son" which means you can easily install the ROM you like.
  • It's built with plastic on the outside. It feels very comfortable in my hands.
Can you prepay and use the s?