Suggestions and Directions....plz

Discussion in 'New Member Introductions & Site Assistance' started by iddqd.chernandez, Dec 2, 2012.

1. iddqd.chernandez

iddqd.chernandez New Member

Summary
    I have decided to start studying for the A+ Essentials. In doing so I am learning Arduino's ADK Board and Android. If I can combine all three I will have a solid foundation to start the many projects I have dreamed about.

I decided to start here beings the posts answer a lot of questions. It gets a little side tracked sometimes but who doesnt.....

Goal
    I was hoping that some one would be able to point me in the direction of modifying the motorola 100 lapdock.
    I want it for its screen right now......

Brief
    From my understanding so far, is when a connection is made with a device the accessory defines itself so that a means of communication is established and protocols can be followed.

Question
    Where do I need to start to establish that the touchscreen on a Droid Razr Maxx should be the primary keyboard when text fields are selected and a trackpad for the motorola screen as a pointing device. I know I would have to alter how both the Droid Razr Maxx and lapdock 100 aquatint themselves. Both sides would need altering but which would require the "most" work? The app or refining the lapdocks bios or something similar?

Thank You,

CH
  2. smalltowngirl13

smalltowngirl13 DF Administrator Staff Member

Hello and welcome aboard!

Good luck in your project - sorry I have not real insight to offer you :)...
  3. JSM9872

JSM9872 DF Super Moderator Staff Member Premium Member

Welcome to Droid Forums! Sorry to say I am not sure about your questions either but I hope you are able to get them figured out.
  4. SFGate

SFGate New Member

Welcome to the site. DancingNexus