Suggestion for monitoring my 11 year old?

bailman

Reaction score
What is the best app that I can install on his phone? I would like it to be a stealth app so he doesn't know it is on there. Thanks for the suggestions

Sent from my ADR6400L using Tapatalk

dezymond

Tech Support Mod
Staff member
Premium Member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Google Pixel
Closest app I can think of is SeekDroid. It allows you to see the call log of the phone, can lock the device, wipe the device, etc. all from your computer. I use it just in case I lose my phone as it will show me the location by activating GPS remotely.

comk4ver

Reaction score
Want there also a different computer system that let monitor lap droid or something? I'll go look for it and come back
What about just using latitude on the google maps it's already on the phone to begin with... If you can what phone is he using because of you can go back to google maps 4.2 you don't need his permission for an updated location you simply press refresh and it'll do it.
Sent from my DROIDX using DroidForums

Last edited:

stead2120

Reaction score
Get rid of the smart phone, get him a dummy phone, get him a centralized desktop for your house.

comk4ver

Reaction score
There's this sms tracker agent then go to their website and download the same app but it gives the app a different appearance by calling it system health. And it never shows up in the app drawer.

rocketpod23

Reaction score
It called "The @$$ Whoop'n" App. Unfortunately he will know it is there.

orangechoochoo

Reaction score
When you say "monitor" do you mean track the phone's location, find out who he is communicating with, what websites he goes to, or all the above?