Suggestion for Case?

ObieNobie

Reaction score
Hey! I am upgrading to a droid 2 global and i'm the type that wants his phones to be safe. I love the look of the droid and i dont want to loose the look from bulk of a case. For my old phone i had a clear snap on case and i could not hate it more. I was wondering if anyone has a suggestion for a not very bulky case. (I dont care if its rubber plastic or whatever)

Reaction score
The innocase is about the only decent case on the market. The ones from VZW are CRAP, the Body Glove has gotten very poor reviews, and the otterbox is brand new, with mostly negative reviews. The innocase is the best balance between protection and sleekness. I got mine on amazon for like $19.

OP
ObieNobie

ObieNobie

Reaction score
TYVM. Only one question is the price from amazon and the price from the official site are the same, what one do u guys suggest?

Reaction score
if they're the same, go through seidio. I bought mine on amazon because at the time, $19 was the cheapest I could find, I thought they were $30 on seidio's website.

Montavius

Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Motorola Droid 2 Global
When I got mine, beginning of January I think, the Seido site offered the new colors that Amazon didn't have. The "amethyst" is a sharp looking purple. But it cost full retail. I'm a smartphone and Driod newbie so nothing to compare it to, but I do like it. Looks and feels good with negligible bulk. Certainly better than what I saw at Verizon.