Sugestions for new phone, anything good coming to Verizon?

loki993

Reaction score
Ok, so I will be looking for a new phone soon to replace my BB. Ive been trying to keep track of the new phone that are comping but it doesn't seem like anything that's I'm looking for is coming. Here's what I want, tell me if there is a phone that's coming that would fit the bill:
LTE
Dual core
4 inch screen, even I little smaller would be ok. This is the big thing that I cant seem to find.
That's pretty much all the required thing I would need, but it seems the be hard to find that, at least in Verizon. Basically the Atrix would be my perfect phone but that's ATT only. So is there's anything like the Atrix coming the Verizon soon? I know there are at least rumors that the Atrix could come to Verizon in Q4, but that's unacceptable as there will be phones that will be much better then the Atrix out by that time.

Last edited:

dan.dar

Reaction score
I believe that Galaxy S2 will match all those requirements. I'm just not sure how soon they are coming.

escapeddroid

Reaction score
Check out the droid bionic, sounds like it fits your needs.

Sent from my Droid using DroidForums App

dafischman

Reaction score
Check out the droid bionic, sounds like it fits your needs.

Sent from my Droid using DroidForums App

Bionic will have a 4.3" screen.

Unfortunately, it seems all of the high end flagship phones are moving to the larger screen. It's too bad, because I think some, such as you, will avoid these phones for that reason. I know my fiance would hate a huge phone like that, she thinks my droid is big enough and it'll be hard for her to go to something with even a 4" screen.

Good luck on your search and maybe something we aren't expecting will come around the corner for you.

Josh

OP
L

loki993

Reaction score
Looks like the S2 is going to have a 4.3 inch or bigger screen.

Yeah the 4.3 inch screen is kind of an issues for me. I just think the phones with that big a screen are just too big. Don't know we'll see what they look like when they come out I guess.

I don't know itd be nice if they came out with a flagship phone that was actually the size of a phone as opposed to a mini computer.