Suede Jacket

rocketman45

Reaction score
I agree that this is a great little case. Inexpensive to boot. Fits nicely in the pocket if there are other items in the same pocket but I mainly use it when I throw my droid in my briefcase or in my tackle bag if I'm in my boat. Added protection without adding volume as in most other cases.

KevinJ

Reaction score
Thank looks really nice. Right now I carry my phone in a jacket pocket, and was wondering what I was going to do when warmer weather came, and I don't need a jacket. Got keys in one pocket & pens and such in the other. I sure didn't want to put it in a back pocket, because I'd break it when I sat down. :)

Ludalee

Reaction score
I've been eyeing this as I'm in the market for a "Pouch" type carrier to toss it in when I'm on the move.

Do you have any more pictures of it? Can you post some Actions shots :)

Thanks

jsh1120

Silver Member
Reaction score
I have one. Bought it in part because I have a Waterfield Laptop case that wears like iron and is super functional.

Some cautions. Thejacket is VERY tight fitting. Though I've tried and tried I can't get it to stretch enough to make it very usable with my Seidio case. In other words, I can get it on and off but only with much pulling and hauling. Without the case, the phone slips in and out of the case perfectly. Tight but easily extracted.

However, and this is IMPORTANT, Waterfield will custom manufacture a pouch to your precise specifications. You just have to send them the exact measurements. Not sure what the price would be, but I suspect it would be reasonable, especially if you have a widely sold case like the Seidio that they could then market.

I haven't done so out of laziness and the fact that the pouch needs to be only about 2-3 mm wider and thicker than the generic case, I think. Didn't want to purchase another pouch when other accessories beckoned.

One other note. Waterfield sells a "gear bag" for the iPhone that will work quite well for the Droid. You can check it out on their website if you're interested in a case that allows you to carry a few accessories like a bluetooth headset, charging cable, etc. along with the Droid. I sent them a note a few weeks ago suggesting that they market it for the Droid as well since Droid owners might be hesitant to purchase something designed for the iPod.

Finally, Waterfield products are, in general, pricey. But as noted above, their stuff wears like iron. My 3 y/o laptop bag has been beaten and abused and still looks brand new. And the customer service is top notch.