1. You want that $100.00 in your pocket or an Amazon Fire TV don't you? Well here's the deal. With our new updated look we are in desperate need of an updated logo. The 'old' one has certainly served us well, but it's time. Find all the details here: bit.ly/1q0k6Wa
  2. DroidForums.net is currently undergoing a major software upgrade. If you are experiencing any problems logging in please: Contact Us

Suddenly Droid x Battery Draining Very Fast

Discussion in 'Smartphone Battery Discussion' started by Charlie972, Nov 21, 2013.

1. Charlie972

Charlie972 New Member

No recent changes, other than the inevitable updates to existing apps, have been made to my Droid X.
    The battery used to last about 2 days. This has suddenly decreased to about 6 hours. The battery usage is not showing any app using much battery power.

I tried a second battery, a thick 3500mAh battery and it also runs down WAY to fast. (I charged it up with an external charger before using it.)

There was a similar post from Kmoenck ("Battery draining faster than it used to. ") but he has a different phone and the solution that worked for him is not applicable to my phone.
    Meter training was also suggested to him.

3 Questions:
    1. Should I try meter training?
    2. If so, is the procedure the same for my phone?
    3. Anything else I should try?

Thanks for your help!!
Search tags for this page
android battery suddenly

android battery suddenly draining fast

android phone battery suddenly draining quickly
battery draining very fast
droid bionic battery drains fast

droid x battery drain

droid x battery suddenly draining
fast battery drain droid x
my droid x battery drains fast