1. You want that $100.00 in your pocket or an Amazon Fire TV don't you? Well here's the deal. With our new updated look we are in desperate need of an updated logo. The 'old' one has certainly served us well, but it's time. Find all the details here: bit.ly/1q0k6Wa
  2. DroidForums.net is currently undergoing a major software upgrade. If you are experiencing any problems logging in please: Contact Us

Suddenly cannot make any calls or texts. Help.

Discussion in 'Rescue Squad Help' started by MagicMiloX, Jan 20, 2011.

1. MagicMiloX

MagicMiloX New Member

My phone has been running BB v6 flawlessly for a while. Suddenly, I cannot make any calls or texts on it. I flashed back to an old backup, and nothing there either. I haven't overclocked my phone beyond the basic BB kernel. Thanks. I've tried battery pull, the only thing I could think of.
  2. furbearingmammal

furbearingmammal Super Moderator

So far north in NY I smell maple syrup when the wi
    Try a different ROM? Make a backup first so you can go right back to it, but I'd suggest trying that first.
  3. MagicMiloX

MagicMiloX New Member

Fix (but not really)

Made a backup, flashed to a previous backup, then flashed back to my current backup. I have no idea why this worked, but it did. Somehow I think it was something on Verizon's end. Don't know. Just hoping this doesn't become an intermittent problem. One day last year I lost my 3g connection, and then magically got it back an hour or so later. Who knows...
Search tags for this page

verizon phone suddenly cannot call