Such a thing exist?

bazar6

Premium Member
Premium Member
Theme Developer
Reaction score
Website
www.imbazar.me
An app sort of like Windows Task Manager that you can set which apps you want to run at start up, without having to go into the app and manually open it your self. I've seen all over the net a ton of scripts, and something to do with Broadcasting and all that, but I'm no coder, and I want something simple. I know it may end up eating resources, but that depends on which app I run at startup.

The program I really want to do this for is ADJBrightness, because I don't want the lights on the bottom four buttons (moto Droid 1) to light up. But after reboot, they do, until I go back into the program and run it.

Any info is greatly appreciated. (this isn't just for me, but a few friends who have agreed it would be a great app as well).

christim

Super Moderator
Rescue Squad
Reaction score
autostarts is an app that kills apps at startup, but I don't know if the lighted keys is an app.

It sounds like you want to find someone who can edit the script that turns the lights on and just leave them off all the time. I have no idea where that setting or file might be, but some of the developers here might.

OP
bazar6

bazar6

Premium Member
Premium Member
Theme Developer
Reaction score
Website
www.imbazar.me
I already have the app that adjusts the lights at the bottom : ADJBrightness. Now I want to find an app that I can declare which programs I want to run at startup without having to open them manually each time. That way I never see those lights on the bottom buttons come on again haha.