Such a strange feeling, its like having cake for breakfast every day and going vegan

kdwisdom

Reaction score
Lol. They must be prepping .232 for the official OTA because we had so many leaks that we got spoiled and now they haven't had any :) I wonder how long it will be now. I'm still guessing September but maybe August. (Just because Verizon is so slow).

Mustang02

Diamond Member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Nexus 6P/5X
I hope not. 232 hasn't been the best for me battery wise. But I'll like to live with it I guess.

OP
K

kdwisdom

Reaction score
Mustang02 said:
I hope not. 232 hasn't been the best for me battery wise. But I'll like to live with it I guess.

I have an extended battery so i don't notice. I was at 40 percent last night when i plugged it in. Which isn't bad in my opinion.

Mustang02

Diamond Member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Nexus 6P/5X
I've had an extended battery since release day but when you're used to going 36 - 48 hours on a single charge to less than 18 - 24, you notice it.

justin82

Super Moderator
Staff member
Premium Member
Reaction score
i am still on 2233 it running solid and battery life is pretty good. on extended battery 23hr 52 min i am at 40%
been thinking of updating these battery issues scare me

jayman350

Reaction score
yeah I have taken a hit on battery life with 232. I have the extended battery as well, don't have any concrete numbers but I used to be around 50-60% when leaving work with average surfing, listening to music most of the day via bluetooth, and a bunch of texting. Now I'm around 20-30% when I leave work on the 232 leak.

I have also noticed that i have been getting A LOT of redraws when going back to the home screen using Nova Launcher. I just went back to the stock launcher today to see if it will make a difference.

here's to hoping we get another release that is a little more polished