Succulent Desire's Holy Blue

woodyman

Developer
Reaction score
Website
www.droidconcepts.com
its the Launcher2.apk

download the ROM, make a nandroid backup of your current rom, and flash this one.. or SD 3.2, whichever you prefer and try it out.. let me know what you think, and if you don't like it just restore back to your bugless beast.. you may or may not like the rom.. alot of people really enjoy it, and you don't have to wipe data, you only have to select advanced nandroid restore and only restore the system and boot sections..

so you can keep your data no wiping is nesacary.. please give it a try.. :)

we've worked hard on this for everyone.. and feedback is a great reward..

===============================================================

for just the app if you really don't wanna try the rom,
-download the rom
-extract the zip folder
-open extracted folder
-click on system.tar
-extract contents
-navigate to the apps folder
-find Launcher2.apk copy to your droids SDcard
-install like you would any non-market app

jboucheb

Reaction score
its the Launcher2.apk

download the ROM, make a nandroid backup of your current rom, and flash this one.. or SD 3.2, whichever you prefer and try it out.. let me know what you think, and if you don't like it just restore back to your bugless beast.. you may or may not like the rom.. alot of people really enjoy it, and you don't have to wipe data, you only have to select advanced nandroid restore and only restore the system and boot sections..

so you can keep your data no wiping is nesacary.. please give it a try.. :)

we've worked hard on this for everyone.. and feedback is a great reward..

===============================================================

for just the app if you really don't wanna try the rom,
-download the rom
-extract the zip folder
-open extracted folder
-click on system.tar
-extract contents
-navigate to the apps folder
-find Launcher2.apk copy to your droids SDcard
-install like you would any non-market app

Thank you!

All I see is Launcher.apk (dated 3/18/2010 9:50AM) in the APP folder. Is that the correct one?

Wait...is it HTC_Launcher2.apk?

jboucheb

Reaction score
yes, HTC_laucher... sorry it took me so long, using my droid.. lol..

No worries :) so I tried to install it from my sd card, but at the end of the install process it said "package not installed". Is that because I have another rom installed?

woodyman

Developer
Reaction score
Website
www.droidconcepts.com
rename to Laucher2.apk and try again, if it doesnt work then you will either have to use ADB shell; terminal emulator, or root explorer to install

=================================================================

ALSO EVERYONE PLEASE READ DAILY UPDATES POST..

jboucheb

Reaction score
rename to Laucher2.apk and try again, if it doesnt work then you will either have to use ADB shell; terminal emulator, or root explorer to install

I'm using root explorer and it still says "application not installed" at the end of the install process. Weird. Maybe I need to shut off the phone completely and try again.

Still no dice unfortunately. It's not completing the install process for me....this sucks. I really wanted to check it out. I'm not familiar with terminal emulator or ADB shell, but I'll learn them to give this another shot.

Last edited:

jboucheb

Reaction score

Hey, I forgot to ask you: is the missing "n" in "Laucher2.apk" intentional or you have it as a typo?

Thanks.

jboucheb

Reaction score
Hi, how do I remove the Launcher2.apk file from my SD Card? I tried both to delete it and to uninstall it, but I get the following problem:

"Warning: Launcher2.apk cannot be deleted because the file system is read-only."

Thanks.

EDIT: Never mind. I found out how!

Last edited:

TAPOUT27

Silver Member
Reaction score
Just wanna say thanks to woodyman and holygrail for these rom's...they run great, look great and make my phone worth having...

You guys rock....