Succulent Desire 6.5 Location problem-fix

NattyBee

Reaction score
OK, so I read about this issue with google.com unable to find location, etc (yeah, more than just google.com but if you've encountered this issue, you know what I mean) and it got me thinking: Simply Stunning 4.3 had this same issue a few weeks back, and Chevy created a patch which fixed the issue...so I loaded up Succulent Desire 6.5 and I encountered this issue, and I installed the fix...and Presto! problem solved!

Here's the link:
http://www.droidforums.net/forum/chevyno1/56941-gps-weather-widgets-location-fix.html

now, keep in mind, this patch was designed for a different rom, and I'm not a dev, I'm just a Droid junkie with a passion for testing out these types of things and I love to help out anyone I am able...so with that said.... Have fun dancedroid

woodyman

Developer
Reaction score
Website
www.droidconcepts.com
OK, so I read about this issue with google.com unable to find location, etc (yeah, more than just google.com but if you've encountered this issue, you know what I mean) and it got me thinking: Simply Stunning 4.3 had this same issue a few weeks back, and Chevy created a patch which fixed the issue...so I loaded up Succulent Desire 6.5 and I encountered this issue, and I installed the fix...and Presto! problem solved!

Here's the link:
http://www.droidforums.net/forum/chevyno1/56941-gps-weather-widgets-location-fix.html

now, keep in mind, this patch was designed for a different rom, and I'm not a dev, I'm just a Droid junkie with a passion for testing out these types of things and I love to help out anyone I am able...so with that said.... Have fun dancedroid

as i said in the 6.5 thread.. :)

thanks for posting this.. 6.5 was a little weird for some of you it seems, idk y, but im sorry, i would have fixed it myself, but im busy with alot of different things now, and v 7.0 is one of those things.. but i can promise you that 7.0 will blow everything else out of the water.. ;P

stay tuned, and im sincerely sorry about the issues that some of you are having..

thank you all for your support.