SU problems

Chrisace89

Reaction score
ok looks like the problem was finally figured out.. ima try to do link 3!! im crossing my fingers

OP
S

sparky636

Reaction score
Back on 2.0.1. Thank you christim.
Anybody have any idea what caused this to begin with, and how to avoid it again?

OP
S

sparky636

Reaction score
Now that I finally have had some time to play with my phone, I have some observations. When I originally flashed clockwork recovery, it kept hanging up at the end. I kept backing out through the return button. I never did see a su permission request window. I think I may have backed out right when the permission window appeared.
I thought I would share this, and perhaps those with the su issue could do the same. I'm quite curious about what caused this.
I now think rom manager is awesome.

christim

Super Moderator
Rescue Squad
Reaction score
Now that I finally have had some time to play with my phone, I have some observations. When I originally flashed clockwork recovery, it kept hanging up at the end. I kept backing out through the return button. I never did see a su permission request window. I think I may have backed out right when the permission window appeared.
I thought I would share this, and perhaps those with the su issue could do the same. I'm quite curious about what caused this.
I now think rom manager is awesome.

Thanks for that feedback and glad it looks like everyone is all set. If it comes up again I'll add to my list of questions, "did you check the box for clockwork to act as root" and perhaps save the next folks some time.