1. You want that $100.00 in your pocket or an Amazon Fire TV don't you? Well here's the deal. With our new updated look we are in desperate need of an updated logo. The 'old' one has certainly served us well, but it's time. Find all the details here: bit.ly/1q0k6Wa
  2. DroidForums.net is currently undergoing a major software upgrade. If you are experiencing any problems logging in please: Contact Us

SU ninja app gone

Discussion in 'Android Hacks and Help' started by tyarbro13, Jan 7, 2010.

1. tyarbro13

tyarbro13 New Member

Couldn't find any info through searching. I happened to notice that my Ninja SU Permissions app is gone. Ive still got su access through terminal. I tried loading the HC 2.1 clear status rom (have loaded it before and wanted to reload it after being on Birdman's 2.0.1 rom) and got Nandroid failed with status 21. Tried using the update.zip to regain app, and was also trying to load HC 2.1 rom to see if it readded the su app. Are these connected and can anyone help?
  2. evoslak

evoslak New Member

Same Problem

I just reinstalled a clean copy of the HC 2.1 with clear status bar. I do have su privileges because I can run root apps but the su permissions app is missing as well.

Any ideas?
  3. BigMace23

BigMace23 New Member

If you have su permissions when typing su in terminal, then you are rooted... no matter if there is the ninja app or not
  4. SwordOfWar

SwordOfWar New Member

I think he is asking where the permission app is, or how to get it back...not if he still has root or not.

I don't know what to tell you other than to run the root update.zip again to see if it gets added back that way.
Search tags for this page
archive.org besttubeclips

besttubeclips

besttubeclips.com

su ninja