Stylus

smokiedabong

Reaction score
Isn't it weird that there is no other report about the possibility of a stylus decalibrating a capacitive touchscreen ? There are though thousands of reports about defective capacitive touchscreens going crazy without using a stylus but I bet in your case the stylus messed up the screen

tituswife

Reaction score
Sorry it took so long. Was using stylus, because with all the shortcuts I use, needed precise touch for editing a document. Stylus worked great, but there is no screen recalibration I could find. First time did factory reset, second time used keyboard recalibration. It took a long time. Then I left phone off overnight. Liked the stylus - it attaches to the earphone plug for carrying, but NOT worth the risk! HTC said no, don't use. A warning would have been nice!

Sent from my stock Thunderbolt

jtlayne1969

Reaction score
What about using a stylus on a Droid Bionic? Anyone heard anything?

Sent from my DROID BIONIC using DroidForums

kparks

Reaction score
What about using a stylus on a Droid Bionic? Anyone heard anything?

DON'T USE A STYLUS ON THESE TYPES OF PHONE SCREENS.... What is so hard to understand about this???.
Sent from my ADR6400L using DroidForums

tjk629

Silver Member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
NEXUS 6
There are capacitive touchscreen styluss' available. They're popular during winter and over in Asia.

In fact that's how the Note and flyers work.

snosamie6

Reaction score
DON'T USE A STYLUS ON THESE TYPES OF PHONE SCREENS.... What is so hard to understand about this???.
What I find hard to understand is the explanation... there isn't one. I want one to draw more accurately with SketchBook. Anyone have one they like?

pogibry

Reaction score
Grow out your pointer fingernail maybe....?

snosamie6

Reaction score
Maybe on the Nexus? Lol, and anyone who has capacitive nails should be selected for genetics research.

Sent from my DROID RAZR using DroidForums