Stylus-R-Us Customer Service

Status
Not open for further replies.

Tricha947

Reaction score
Send a copy of the lawyer's letter, along with a copy of a recipt for some styluses from another retailer, to SRU's customer service e-mail, thanking them for their assistance in deciding where to buy your styluses from.

Yes, please do that! Please send them one each and every time you HAVE TO buy another new stylus because they gave out on you. Or the tip broke (the very reason certain companies are HAVING TO come out with replacement tips) because they all do, after about a day to a week. You gals need to get a grip. I dare you to read a dozen or so of their reviews found on one of their pages near the top of their page list. You read those and you'll see who's full of what supposedly makes grass grown green. :hail::biggrin:

zomnomnombie

Reaction score
Tricha947 said:
It becomes more difficult to defend Stylus r us but pertaining to your line above, you try to account his post as being similar to mine: only his negative, mine positive. The web is filled with an initial negative post, followed by a dozen or so with three million posts on that site (residents) who just have to side in with the negative person. First. That’s pathetic. Secondly, the sideline crew has no idea what they are talking about. They just see someone jumping off a bridge, and they jump too. That’s always rubbed me the wrong way. But in your latest post/case, you're trying to tell me, hey, it’s okay what he did (because he wasn’t plugging the site but rather damming it) but it’s not okay for you (me) to plug any site on a first post. Really: You’ve got me mixed up with someone else if you think I’d go for anything as foolish as that. I post what I post. And, seeing how I have no affiliation with that company, (other than believing their stylus make the jots, afaradys, and all of the other alleged new and hot stylus, look sick) I can say anything I want about Stylus r us. I mean, if others can, what? I can’t??? That’ll be the day. This is what I hate about the internet. Negativity spreads like wildlife, yet someone comes along who actually has and knows a site and product and, in turn, says a few constructive things, and immediately you get all of you with three million post, trying to claim someone works with the company. It should be like iTunes. If you purchased the app, speak your piece. If you haven’t, SHUT YOUR MOUTH!! Great way to run anything. Let those who haven’t sin, thro the first rock. Let those who’ve made the purchase, say their piece. And those who haven’t made the buy, zip it!!

It's not your position that is objectionable. It is in the way you stated your position.

Your post was aggressive his was not. You being a clinical psychologist should be able to identify the difference.

You can defend them in any way you want. However, you lose credibility being aggressive like that.

LoudRam

Silver Member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Samsung Z Flip 3
Tricha,
Try decaf next time.

Sent from my HTC Rezound infused with ice cream goodness using Droid Forums.

TisMyDroid

Super Moderator
Staff member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Samsung Note 3
I think someone needs to take their meds.

Opinions on this site are usually voiced without attacking, accusing or negating others opinions. When you attack, others take offense because most all of us are polite, respectful and appreciative of all opinions... even when they differ from our own. A simple, "I have used this company many times and have found their products to be of high quality and their customer service to be exemplary" would have made your point without attacking or accusing anyone of lying.

94lt1

Super Moderator
Staff member
Premium Member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Droid Turbo 2
Tricha... Welcome to the droid forums. You have the right to speak your mind.. as do the other members. Please refrain from telling anybody to "zip it" :(

Open debate is welcome, and encouraged, if you've had great service with that company... awesome:cool:.. but something we all know is that in any business, you can't please everybody all the time, and there will be negative feedback... that's just the way it is.

You talk about people going to their website to satisfy their curiosity... well in your line of work, you should also be very aware that even negative publicity is good.... for the same reasons you mention... for all of the people looking to see what the big deal is.. some are going to say... hmmmm, let's try it, or.. you know what.. I like this... :thumbup:

But thank you for your views :) you've added a very interesting perspective to this..

also... we don't automatically think someone works for a company just because they defend them as a first post.

:) thank you, and its good to have you here at the droid forums :biggrin:

DROID RAZR MAXXIMIZED!!!! PREPARE TO BE VANQUISHED!!!

zomnomnombie

Reaction score
94lt1 said:
also... we don't automatically think someone works for a company just because they defend them as a first post.

Sorry about that comment. ;o

jackstylus

Reaction score
Hey guys…..let me begin by saying - this is a real pleasure to be here. This looks like one of the finer sites of its type - and after reading all of the post in this session – I can see I have my work cut out for me. For the record - Ms Tricha doesn’t work for me – though after talking to her on the phone (at her email request to tell me of this site and what was going on) I wish she did. Very nice sounding lady.

The reason she emailed me a somewhat frantic email – was to detail most of these post – finalizing with the moderator was very professional and nice – unusual for these sites. He has to be over 30. And – after reading his post – I agree – he’s got it together. As for me – I am the CEO of STYLUS-R-US. I invented the stylus – patented the stylus – and have been in business since day two of iPad 1. The most frustrating thing for SRU – (and me personally) is knowing you have the most incredible stylus in the world – literally – and trying to get that point across. Or – as Ms Tricha said – no where will you read reviews like ours on the web site. Each laced with enthusiasm and for good reason.

Anyway – before I get kicked off here for pushing on a first post ;-) – Ms Tricha asked if had the email of the gentleman who began this post. When I said I did – she asked if I could send it to her to post on this site. Obviously – I couldn’t allow that - so she then asked if I dared to come on here and post it – to clear up the author had no valid grounds to become upset in the first place.

The thing that goes un-notice and that the disgruntled gentleman didn’t appreciate – is – we answered his email – not only on the same day - but within minutes of receiving it. What other company on earth would do that? The second thing all of you Android lovers ;-) need to understand is – we are out straight everyday – selling and sending our stylus to the world. For us to make time for emails – is a) unheard of - and b) something we have to rap up quickly. Again – no one else does this. I hate waiting for anything - so I try not to make our customers to wait.

With this said – please understand that we were very busy and had to be short. Here is the first and second email in question from this gentleman – less names and contact info.
From him;

I am interested in getting the purple lady stylus for my wife but I
have 2 questions

1 do you ship to Canada? 2 do you supply replacement tips?

___________________________________________________________________________________
M y reply:
The first question can only be answered by you clicking on the link
on the left of our site - called INTERNATIONAL FREE STYLUS. That is
imperative.

Your second question can best be answered by reading SRU STYLUS TIPS.

Jack

Now – I’m not at all certain how anyone could construe that as anything rude or curt or improper – but his reply made it clear he did – as follows.
_________________________________________________________________________________

Thank you for your very unhelpful and quite sarcastic answer.

Rather than returning to your difficult to navigate and, I am sorry to say, very poorly designed website I will simply take my business elsewhere. (Speak about rude and sarcastic??)

Have a nice day.

Hey ______:

I wrote...." The first question can only be answered by you
clicking on the link on the left of our site - called INTERNATIONAL FREE STYLUS.
That is imperative."

You wrote: " Thank you for your very unhelpful and quite
sarcastic answer"

Sarcastic? What portion of that is sarcastic????? And isn't it
better to know more about a tip - than just replacement ability? Our
page answers it all.

You then asked..." do you supply replacement tips?

At which time I wrote.." Your second question can best be
answered by reading SRU STYLUS TIPS".

And why did you ask this question? Because some other
fly-by-night stylus company is manufacturing a stylus that wears out
or breaks in an hour - thus - requires replacement tips - so the world now has been led to believe all stylus require them.

And the truth is - they ALL do - because they are all junk - as you
will surely see.

Sorry you mistook a simple valid reply wrong.

Now – if I’m guilty of anything – it may be drifting off towards the end into not being professional. However – not one word of anything I said - was a lie – or directed at him – or sarcastic – especially at the point in time he accused me of being sarcastic.

I was caught totally off guard by all of his replies – but particularly the first - claiming my short – truthful and accurate web page assignments I was directing him to – would have given him all the answers he asked – in triplicate. I thought I was doing him a favor and here I was getting mowed down. At any rate – sarcastic played no part of my initial or any of my replies.

All staff at SRU feel he was way out of place but as 94It1 stated – you can’t please everyone. But believe me – we go well overboard trying - and when we get customers who enter - punching – well – they never leave happy – (or typically upright) and we haven’t the time to nurture any wounds.

So - there you have the whole story. Hopefully – everyone can see SRU wasn’t out of place and everything said – was justified. I want to thank Ms Trisha for bringing me in on this – as I just knew this individual was going to do a post like this. To show there are no hard feelings – (I won’t use his name) but if you want to buy any of our telescoping stylus for half price – email me with the same email address you did – and we’ll hook you up.

Thanks 94It1 for the use of your site.

94lt1

Super Moderator
Staff member
Premium Member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Droid Turbo 2
Hey guys…..let me begin by saying - this is a real pleasure to be here. This looks like one of the finer sites of its type - and after reading all of the post in this session – I can see I have my work cut out for me. For the record - Ms Tricha doesn’t work for me – though after talking to her on the phone (at her email request to tell me of this site and what was going on) I wish she did. Very nice sounding lady.

The reason she emailed me a somewhat frantic email – was to detail most of these post – finalizing with the moderator was very professional and nice – unusual for these sites. He has to be over 30. And – after reading his post – I agree – he’s got it together. As for me – I am the CEO of STYLUS-R-US. I invented the stylus – patented the stylus – and have been in business since day two of iPad 1. The most frustrating thing for SRU – (and me personally) is knowing you have the most incredible stylus in the world – literally – and trying to get that point across. Or – as Ms Tricha said – no where will you read reviews like ours on the web site. Each laced with enthusiasm and for good reason.

Anyway – before I get kicked off here for pushing on a first post ;-) – Ms Tricha asked if had the email of the gentleman who began this post. When I said I did – she asked if I could send it to her to post on this site. Obviously – I couldn’t allow that - so she then asked if I dared to come on here and post it – to clear up the author had no valid grounds to become upset in the first place.

The thing that goes un-notice and that the disgruntled gentleman didn’t appreciate – is – we answered his email – not only on the same day - but within minutes of receiving it. What other company on earth would do that? The second thing all of you Android lovers ;-) need to understand is – we are out straight everyday – selling and sending our stylus to the world. For us to make time for emails – is a) unheard of - and b) something we have to rap up quickly. Again – no one else does this. I hate waiting for anything - so I try not to make our customers to wait.

With this said – please understand that we were very busy and had to be short. Here is the first and second email in question from this gentleman – less names and contact info.
From him;

I am interested in getting the purple lady stylus for my wife but I
have 2 questions

1 do you ship to Canada? 2 do you supply replacement tips?

___________________________________________________________________________________
M y reply:
The first question can only be answered by you clicking on the link
on the left of our site - called INTERNATIONAL FREE STYLUS. That is
imperative.

Your second question can best be answered by reading SRU STYLUS TIPS.

Jack

Now – I’m not at all certain how anyone could construe that as anything rude or curt or improper – but his reply made it clear he did – as follows.
_________________________________________________________________________________

Thank you for your very unhelpful and quite sarcastic answer.

Rather than returning to your difficult to navigate and, I am sorry to say, very poorly designed website I will simply take my business elsewhere. (Speak about rude and sarcastic??)

Have a nice day.

Hey ______:

I wrote...." The first question can only be answered by you
clicking on the link on the left of our site - called INTERNATIONAL FREE STYLUS.
That is imperative."

You wrote: " Thank you for your very unhelpful and quite
sarcastic answer"

Sarcastic? What portion of that is sarcastic????? And isn't it
better to know more about a tip - than just replacement ability? Our
page answers it all.

You then asked..." do you supply replacement tips?

At which time I wrote.." Your second question can best be
answered by reading SRU STYLUS TIPS".

And why did you ask this question? Because some other
fly-by-night stylus company is manufacturing a stylus that wears out
or breaks in an hour - thus - requires replacement tips - so the world now has been led to believe all stylus require them.

And the truth is - they ALL do - because they are all junk - as you
will surely see.

Sorry you mistook a simple valid reply wrong.

Now – if I’m guilty of anything – it may be drifting off towards the end into not being professional. However – not one word of anything I said - was a lie – or directed at him – or sarcastic – especially at the point in time he accused me of being sarcastic.

I was caught totally off guard by all of his replies – but particularly the first - claiming my short – truthful and accurate web page assignments I was directing him to – would have given him all the answers he asked – in triplicate. I thought I was doing him a favor and here I was getting mowed down. At any rate – sarcastic played no part of my initial or any of my replies.

All staff at SRU feel he was way out of place but as 94It1 stated – you can’t please everyone. But believe me – we go well overboard trying - and when we get customers who enter - punching – well – they never leave happy – (or typically upright) and we haven’t the time to nurture any wounds.

So - there you have the whole story. Hopefully – everyone can see SRU wasn’t out of place and everything said – was justified. I want to thank Ms Trisha for bringing me in on this – as I just knew this individual was going to do a post like this. To show there are no hard feelings – (I won’t use his name) but if you want to buy any of our telescoping stylus for half price – email me with the same email address you did – and we’ll hook you up.

Thanks 94It1 for the use of your site.

Hello jackstylus, and welcome to the droid forums.. Thanx for joining up and trying to clarify this matter. And of course as long as you do so(and you have) in a friendly manner, you're welcome to do so.

Sorry that there was apparently a misunderstanding between yourself and a potential customer. I'm glad that both sides have been able to put their sides of this out there. I hope that you will be able to resolve this matter in the future. :D

That being said, in regards to the forum, thank you for the kind words... I am but a moderator... the members make this forum what it is. I am but a humble servant... and we encourage friendly debate on here, without the fear of being flamed or abused. It creates a friendly, open environment, which leads to people being able to freely discuss matters such as this.

That's the way we like it. I'm glad you like what you see, and I hope you stick around :)

In business, many things can be misconstrued, or taken out of context, or just flat out misunderstood. It happens :) there's always 2 sides to a story, and aside from sharing information, as I stated, we're all about debate.

Thanks again.. :thumbup:

EDIT: the only people that have to worry about being booted for any kind of first post here on droid forums are spammers :) I don't see any movie links.. so I think you're OK.... however if you're thinking of sticking around, and I hope you do, feel free to take a look at our rules of conduct :) here >>> http://www.droidforums.net/forum/new-member-introductions-site-assistance/106774-guidelines-conduct-droidforums-net.html#post1095589

Last edited:

FoxKat

Premium Member
Premium Member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Droid Turbo 2 & Galaxy S7
Hello jackstylus, and welcome to the droid forums.. Thanx for joining up and trying to clarify this matter. And of course as long as you do so(and you have) in a friendly manner, you're welcome to do so.

Sorry that there was apparently a misunderstanding between yourself and a potential customer. I'm glad that both sides have been able to put their sides of this out there. I hope that you will be able to resolve this matter in the future. :D

That being said, in regards to the forum, thank you for the kind words... I am but a moderator... the members make this forum what it is. I am but a humble servant... and we encourage friendly debate on here, without the fear of being flamed or abused. It creates a friendly, open environment, which leads to people being able to freely discuss matters such as this.

That's the way we like it. I'm glad you like what you see, and I hope you stick around :)

In business, many things can be misconstrued, or taken out of context, or just flat out misunderstood. It happens :) there's always 2 sides to a story, and aside from sharing information, as I stated, we're all about debate.

Thanks again.. :thumbup:

EDIT: the only people that have to worry about being booted for any kind of first post here on droid forums are spammers :) I don't see any movie links.. so I think you're OK.... however if you're thinking of sticking around, and I hope you do, feel free to take a look at our rules of conduct :) here >>> http://www.droidforums.net/forum/ne...ines-conduct-droidforums-net.html#post1095589

You make me so proud! :D

Sent from my DROID RAZR using Xparent ICS Tapatalk 2

Beka27

Reaction score
Is anyone else horrified that this new Trisha member asked him for the OP's personal email address? YIKES. :blink: At least JackStylus maintained confidentiality.

TisMyDroid

Super Moderator
Staff member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Samsung Note 3
mysticalmalissa said:
:blink:

All this over a stylus? LMAO!

Yeah, pretty "crazy" ... all over a stylus and someone getting very passionate after resurrecting a thread that was over 4 months old, buried and forgotten. I would not want to be around this person if there was ever a real crisis.

I agree Beka. Hat's off to 94lt1 and Jackstylus for taking care of it very professionally. I can't say I did the same.

I do believe we are all fair and open minded on this site and I think some of us took it personally (as I admittedly did) when Ms Tricha responded to a post that was over 4 months old in a very aggressive and insulting way... And In the process, she specifically insulted the forum. I felt her posts were shocking and to the extreme on a forum where my experience has been that debates and disagreements have been very informative and respectful.

Status
Not open for further replies.