1. You want that $100.00 in your pocket or an Amazon Fire TV don't you? Well here's the deal. With our new updated look we are in desperate need of an updated logo. The 'old' one has certainly served us well, but it's time. Find all the details here: bit.ly/1q0k6Wa
  2. DroidForums.net is currently undergoing a major software upgrade. If you are experiencing any problems logging in please: Contact Us

Stupid question

Discussion in 'Android Hacks and Help' started by joncann, Mar 13, 2011.

1. joncann

joncann New Member

So I posted something about this earlier I just think I wasn't specific enough. I used bootstrap to back up the original stuff on my r2d2. I can't find the recovery. I hit the button again for a backup just in an attempt to figure out where it saves the backup to and still no dice. Searched through root explorer I can't find my backup. Google, Bing and this site have yielded no answers. I have one recovery from ROM manager but it was made before I flashed a theme, and after I flashed Liberty. Anyone have answers?
  2. spaz33g

spaz33g Rescue Squad

It should be on the SD under the clockworkmod folder

tappin and a talkin
  3. joncann

joncann New Member

4. spaz33g

spaz33g Rescue Squad

Are you making your backups from clockwork? Are you sure you aren't missing it because of the title?

tappin and a talkin