1. You want that $100.00 in your pocket or an Amazon Fire TV don't you? Well here's the deal. With our new updated look we are in desperate need of an updated logo. The 'old' one has certainly served us well, but it's time. Find all the details here: bit.ly/1q0k6Wa
  2. DroidForums.net is currently undergoing a major software upgrade. If you are experiencing any problems logging in please: Contact Us

STUPID ODIN!!! Cannot see my phone!

Discussion in 'Droid Charge Development' started by utoypia, Nov 30, 2011.

1. utoypia

utoypia New Member

Ok gang, I am super annoyed right now. I have been trying to update to the new rooted GB-[ALL IN ONE][EP4D] Gingerbread 2.3.6 W/Root/CWR/IMO Kernel 4.0

Today, Verizon sent me the GB update but, I understand I cannot do that while rooted. But, I want the mod above.
    Yes, I am rooted-
    Hardware version- i510.06
    Model# SCH-I510
    Firmware version- 2.2.1.
    Baseband version- i510.06 V.EE4 Sch-I510.EE1
    Kernel version- 2.6.32.9 se.infra@SEI-28#1
    Build # SCH-I510.EE4 ............

Odin does not recognize my phone... I have seen various threads about ODIN not recognizing the phone once plugged in. I have working on this for hours and I have tried every configuration I could think of. I run ODIN, shut off phone, take out sim and battery, plug it into computer, then put it into download mode... nothing.

I have the Samsung drivers installed and that is apparent by me originally rooting my phone a few months ago.

I could re-download my drivers but, I dunno which one from Samsung I need. I have the SCHI510RAV but, RAV is not a model option on their site.

I have tried this on another computer and ODIN is still not seeing my phone.

Is there another program besides ODIN that will work?

Any thoughts or ideas?

THANK YOU!
    Last edited: Nov 30, 2011
  2. Thedroidstr

Thedroidstr New Member

Does your computer recognize your phone? If the computer won't recognize it the you need to update the drivers or get new ones
  3. dasfxt

dasfxt New Member

I had a similar problem before...so I decided to change the micro usb cable to another one and it works fine..

Sent from my DROIDX using DroidForums
Search tags for this page
how to make odin detect phone

odin cannot detect galaxy s3

odin cannot detect my phone

odin cannot detect phone

odin cannot recognize phone

odin not detecting phone

odin not recognizing phone

odin not seeing phone

odin unable to detect phone
odin won't detect phone