Stupid me

Hawaiian Princess

Reaction score
Geeze I'm a retard. Jrummy loaded a new update for liberty via twitter, my short stubby finger decides it wants to download it. Couldn't get it to stop so it loaded onto my D2G and guess what? I am stuck. Lol...funny but not funny.
When sitting at clockrecoverymod, supposed too scroll with volume button. Darn it, its stuck....nice going
Any suggestions

sent from my Hawaiian Xoom...ALOHA

spaz33g

Rescue Squad
Rescue Squad
Reaction score
also i think he only posted the droid x version on twitter. did you grab the d2 one and grd rommer?

OP
Hawaiian Princess

Hawaiian Princess

Reaction score
Here's my savior! Hi spaz, yes. It won't scroll like it supposed too.

OP
Hawaiian Princess

Hawaiian Princess

Reaction score
Here's the thing, I was scrolling thru pages, not updating n e thing. But like I mentioned, my finger decided to long press

OP
Hawaiian Princess

Hawaiian Princess

Reaction score
On the link, on twitter. When ur using ur phone, the screen is so sensitive and as I was scrolling up on his page, it grabbed the hyperlink.

spaz33g

Rescue Squad
Rescue Squad
Reaction score
oohhhhhh i get it. so let me regroup, where are you now and what are you trying to accomplish? sorry i missed that part.

OP
Hawaiian Princess

Hawaiian Princess

Reaction score
LOL looking at my phone and saying, mom doesn't like u right now. But here's what I did and whether this is OK or not, my phone rebooted.
Since the Reboot system now was already highlighted, I went to my keyboard and pressed OK. And it rebooted, everything SEEMS to be fine, no missing docs but I'm still skeptical what this update may/may not be doing

spaz33g

Rescue Squad
Rescue Squad
Reaction score
did you actually flash the update or did it boot in to recovery and then you just booted out?

OP
Hawaiian Princess

Hawaiian Princess

Reaction score
It downloaded, everything seemed in order, did a reboot, got stuck at clockworkmod recovery screen. Does that seem weird?

did you actually flash the update or did it boot in to recovery and then you just booted out?

spaz33g

Rescue Squad
Rescue Squad
Reaction score
no i wouldn't think much of it, that happens occasionally with clockwork. but seeing as you probably downloaded the dx zip, i would probably delete it to avoid confusion later.

OP
Hawaiian Princess

Hawaiian Princess

Reaction score
Agree...thanks for checking in on me. If u see me out here again, its probably cause its really messed up. Lol
Too sensitive on these screens. Thanks again