stuck

thomas b

Reaction score
One of my favorite things to do on my old envy 2 was to record a sound or funny clip off a movie and send it with a text. I find it hard to believe the Droid can't do this. I know it can I just need help figuring out how. Somebody help me out.

hookbill

Premium Member
Premium Member
Reaction score
One of my favorite things to do on my old envy 2 was to record a sound or funny clip off a movie and send it with a text. I find it hard to believe the Droid can't do this. I know it can I just need help figuring out how. Somebody help me out.

On the file you want to send with the sound on it try long pressing on it. Droid should pop up with a message on what you want to do with it and text should be one of the choices.

OP
T

thomas b

Reaction score
. . .

How do you do it from the texting screen. One guy told me to download "chomp sms " but I didn't like how it changed the text format. Do u download an app so u can record things? I have one of those but you can only email sounds. And you can't post pictures with it. It was so easy with the envy 2. This is just so disappointing

hookbill

Premium Member
Premium Member
Reaction score
When you open your text press the menu button and you will see attach. You would attach your fke and send it.

If you've already tried that then it can't be done. The apps work the same way.