Stuck @ stock- HELP!

Discussion in 'Motorola Droid 2 Global' started by biknut1, Apr 18, 2011.

1. biknut1

biknut1 Member

Ratings:
    +0
    In effort to find out where my battery life has been going and because I had some themes overlaying each other, I recently flashed the GRD stock ROM along with SBF. I was able to get it back to stock, with everything working great. (Coming from Fission 2.4.3.) While stock I did do the .330 update.

Today when I flashed Fission back on the phone I had no data/no phone. All the apps worked great, but I basically had only a portable computer. I have Bootstrap and used it. I wiped data & cache. I installed Fission- no phone/data.

I am going to freeze the useless apps for now, but I want Fission to come back! Any ideas/suggestions?

Thanks.

2. hookbill

hookbill Premium Member
    Premium Member

Ratings:
    +8
    Can you get to the phone and just try dialing *228? Option 1 and reprogram the phone.

3. biknut1

biknut1 Member

Ratings:
    +0
    Reprogram

[/quote]Can you get to the phone and just try dialing *228? Option 1 and reprogram the phone.[/QUOTE]

I did not try that. For now I am going to leave it stock. Since my wife & I work different shifts it is our communications pipeline- I don't feel I can afford to be without it. But I will give that a try next time I mess with it.

Thanks for the info- it is most appreciated.

4. bweN diorD

bweN diorD Senior Member

Ratings:
    +74
    Current Phone Model:
    G2
    Can you get to the phone and just try dialing *228? Option 1 and reprogram the phone.[/QUOTE]

I did not try that. For now I am going to leave it stock. Since my wife & I work different shifts it is our communications pipeline- I don't feel I can afford to be without it. But I will give that a try next time I mess with it.

Thanks for the info- it is most appreciated.[/QUOTE]

*228 has nothing to do with mods, the few times i flashed i had no data until i *228, it has to be done.