Stuck or dead pixel in my screen?

WETLAYED

Reaction score
Hi everybody im new but ive been reading around for some time now. Anyways it seems to be that I have a stuck or dead pixel in the upper middle part of my screen, I can see it when the screen is black, just a white little dot, so annoying!

I was wondering if there is a fix for this, I do have insurance through Verizon but I do not want a refurbished phone! Any help would be appreciated!

FoxKat

Premium Member
Premium Member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Droid Turbo 2 & Galaxy S7
Hi everybody im new but ive been reading around for some time now. Anyways it seems to be that I have a stuck or dead pixel in the upper middle part of my screen, I can see it when the screen is black, just a white little dot, so annoying!

I was wondering if there is a fix for this, I do have insurance through Verizon but I do not want a refurbished phone! Any help would be appreciated!

There are several free tools designed to power cycle the pixels, to "UN-stick" a stuck pixel. I know of some users who actually had 100% success. Try downloading and running Dead Pixel Detect And Fix. These tools well exercise the pixels at 100% brightness to work out any corrosion or other reversible causes to the problem.

Sent from my DROID RAZR using Xparent ICS Tapatalk 2

Last edited:
OP
WETLAYED

WETLAYED

Reaction score
Wow thanks! Didnt know there was an app for that ;) I will certainly try this out and see what happens!