Stuck on theme. Help

epiliofunk

Reaction score
My MIUI droid is stuck on the rounded icon theme. I want to change it but it just ends up the same theme after reboot. what do i do?

corman324

Reaction score
happened to a few people after we flashed the Gingerbread Keyboard. have you installed it as well?

either way, Jamezelle had posted a .zip to fix that. not sure if it will work in your situation but it worked for me and others too.

http://bit.ly/fcRzlv <--download and flash this (without wiping or anything) and it should have it back in working order.

OP
epiliofunk

epiliofunk

Reaction score
happened to a few people after we flashed the Gingerbread Keyboard. have you installed it as well?

either way, Jamezelle had posted a .zip to fix that. not sure if it will work in your situation but it worked for me and others too.

http://bit.ly/fcRzlv <--download and flash this (without wiping or anything) and it should have it back in working order.

When flashing this, installation aborts..

OP
epiliofunk

epiliofunk

Reaction score
got it! but another thing is how come when reboot a new theme it never has the wallpaper it comes with. its always the one that i set before

corman324

Reaction score
interesting, not sure about that one.
with every theme ive installed, the wallpaper it comes with ends up being the first wallpaper available in the stock "Wallpapers" setting. even though it shows a default wallpaper as the first one available to choose, it is actually whichever wallpaper the theme came with.

menu > wallpaper > desktop wallpapers > wallpapers > first one in list

that should bring you to the one the theme is supposed to come with (even though it doesnt show as the one it comes with) it shows as the blue with water droplets. try that, it always works for me