Stuck on stupid

draco86

Reaction score
Anyone have problems with their phones from time to time regarding odd freezing, things disapearing then reappearing. Hard to describe but it just seems that my.phone gets stuck on stupid sometimes. Usually a restart fixes everything its just wierd. Just yesterday I was sending a text but couldnt see what I was typing 5 mins later it was fine

Sent from my DROIDX using DroidForums App

chikibabe

Reaction score
Since noone seems to be responding, i'm guessing noone else has these issues.. typically something you installed. All i can suggest is a fresh SBF install or try one of the ROMS ;)

DF Smod

Silver Member
Reaction score
Do you have any Task Killers or Anti-Virus Applications installed ?

Sent from my Original Droid using the Exclusive Droid Forums App (Available Free in the Market) :wink:

DavesPPC

Reaction score
Happens to my X occasionally ...like a screen freeze or something...but returns to normal most of the time. Sometimes I have to reboot to unfreeze.

Ieisha

Reaction score
Anyone have problems with their phones from time to time regarding odd freezing, things disapearing then reappearing. Hard to describe but it just seems that my.phone gets stuck on stupid sometimes. Usually a restart fixes everything its just wierd. Just yesterday I was sending a text but couldnt see what I was typing 5 mins later it was fine

Yeah I have this also , sometimes my pictures disappear and then I have to do reboot for them to come back . Been wondering what it could be also

Loydroidx

Reaction score
Happens to my X occasionally ...like a screen freeze or something...but returns to normal most of the time. Sometimes I have to reboot to unfreeze.

That happens with my BB Storm to some extent almost every day. It's frustrating and one of the primary reasons I'm leaving BB in 6 days and going to the X. About how often does this happen on the X? Daily? Weekly? Monthly??