Stuck on motorola screen...really worried

valolux

Reaction score
Okay so I had been running LFY 1.71 for about 2 months and then just the other day I upgraded to LFY 1.95. I got a theme but with the theme the call duration wasn't on it so I went back to the stock theme but then my incoming calls were all screwy so I downloaded the patch and put it on the root of my sd. I rebooted in recovery, and went to install from zip, went down to the patch and it said it couldn't mount. then it restarted. I tried doing it again and same thing happened. I rebooted one more time into recovery and decided to wipe data and everything, I get to wipe data and it stops and just restarts to the motorla screen...now It won't start up. Is there a way to force my phone to connect to my computer so I can use rsd lite to get it back to factory settings???

tp4bama

Premium Member
Premium Member
Theme Developer
Reaction score
have you tried pulling the battery, booting into recovery and then flash one of your backups?

OP
V

valolux

Reaction score
what do you have to press to boot into recovery?

tp4bama

Premium Member
Premium Member
Theme Developer
Reaction score
hold down x while it boots up
put battery in phone/hold down x/ turn power on(hold x til you get to the recovery screen)

OP
V

valolux

Reaction score
Problem solved thankyou much! Freaked out a bit...kinda high

tp4bama

Premium Member
Premium Member
Theme Developer
Reaction score
been there done that, so i know how u feel. And for future reference, if you think you have bricked your phone as long as you can see the motorola logo it can be saved.