Stuck on "M" LOGO Trying to install new ROM

rmaddx43

Reaction score
Im having serious issues! I am in need of help! First of all I am rooted on 2.2. I have purchased bootstrap and rom manager. I thought I was successful installing a new rom ZapXRC2Final.zip I clicked on both backup Existing rom and wipe data and cache after it it went into recovery mode it seemed to have gone back to factory and I lost all my apps. which leads to another question how do i get the apps i paid for back? the other problem is that I downloaded bootstrap again and used the free rom manager and now I tried installing Birdmans FlyX v0.1 Final and now when after i click backup existing rom and wipe data and cache it restarts and gets stuck on the "M" logo and have to take battery out to restart......what have I done wrong?? Im just trying to try out different roms can someone please help me!!??

cgrimm9

Reaction score
Im having serious issues! I am in need of help! First of all I am rooted on 2.2. I have purchased bootstrap and rom manager. I thought I was successful installing a new rom ZapXRC2Final.zip I clicked on both backup Existing rom and wipe data and cache after it it went into recovery mode it seemed to have gone back to factory and I lost all my apps. which leads to another question how do i get the apps i paid for back? the other problem is that I downloaded bootstrap again and used the free rom manager and now I tried installing Birdmans FlyX v0.1 Final and now when after i click backup existing rom and wipe data and cache it restarts and gets stuck on the "M" logo and have to take battery out to restart......what have I done wrong?? Im just trying to try out different roms can someone please help me!!??

I have had some of same issues being stuck at the m logo when I installed tranquility rom. It would always get stuck at the m and only way to get my phone to load was to pull the battery. I tried to install zapxrc2final yesterday fallowed the directions to the t. it gave me a failed to install and I was stuck at the m logo and had to spf my phone to get it to work again.I believe some roms just dont work well with some phones.

Firesong3k

Reaction score
Instead of installing the rom through CM, bootstrap recovery then boot into recovery and install through there. I've always had problems installing through CM. Make sure you read the directions for installing each rom as some steps vary with each one.

Sent from my DROIDX using Tapatalk

OP
R

rmaddx43

Reaction score
so i decided to do a factory reset and was successful on installing flyX v1 i don't see many changes but after doing this all night it finally installed thanks for everyones help

Firesong3k

Reaction score
Yea.. I ran flyx and felt the same way!! What features are you looking for?..

OP
R

rmaddx43

Reaction score
haha im not really sure to be hones just expierimenting... i gues i would like to find something completely different from the stock rom something fast and different nice icons something very customized any suggestions?

luv2increase

Reaction score
You all realize that FlyX is very very old and isn't nearly as good as "any" recent ROM, right??? :(

Download FlyX shouldn't even be available anymore. They should have pulled it off the net...

Firesong3k

Reaction score
I'm running fission 1.2 now and LOVING it... but its a pretty stock android rom.. almost no blur left...