1. You want that $100.00 in your pocket or an Amazon Fire TV don't you? Well here's the deal. With our new updated look we are in desperate need of an updated logo. The 'old' one has certainly served us well, but it's time. Find all the details here: bit.ly/1q0k6Wa
  2. DroidForums.net is currently undergoing a major software upgrade. If you are experiencing any problems logging in please: Contact Us

Stuck on M logo after baseband update

Discussion in 'Android Roms' started by jlambeth1, Jun 8, 2010.

1. jlambeth1

jlambeth1 New Member

I just installed the new Froyo ROM that is the latest one posted on droid-life.com. It booted up fine and then I applied the baseband update that is also the newest one posted on droid-life.com and now my phone is stuck on the M logo. This is my only phone and I really need to get it up and running again. Any suggestions? It will not let me boot into recovery either to restore a known good ROM.
  2. pullmehome

pullmehome New Member

happened to me lat night I had to use RSD lite. If you know how to use it it is simple. I had the M logo stick and even a battery pull didn't help/ What I did wwas pulled the battery and when I put it back in I hit up on the dpad(as in toawrds the screen up) until the black bootlader came up then from there RSD lite FTW! hope that helped if not I can help further or ask the rescue quad
  3. jlambeth1

jlambeth1 New Member

Thanks for the advice. I guess I forgot to his submit on the edit of my post. I rebooted it a few times and it finally came back. I've never used RSD lite but will have to check it out if I have further problems.