Stuck on M logo after baseband update

Discussion in 'Android Roms' started by jlambeth1, Jun 8, 2010.

1. jlambeth1

jlambeth1 Member

Ratings:
    +0
    I just installed the new Froyo ROM that is the latest one posted on droid-life.com. It booted up fine and then I applied the baseband update that is also the newest one posted on droid-life.com and now my phone is stuck on the M logo. This is my only phone and I really need to get it up and running again. Any suggestions? It will not let me boot into recovery either to restore a known good ROM.

2. pullmehome

pullmehome Member

Ratings:
    +0
    happened to me lat night I had to use RSD lite. If you know how to use it it is simple. I had the M logo stick and even a battery pull didn't help/ What I did wwas pulled the battery and when I put it back in I hit up on the dpad(as in toawrds the screen up) until the black bootlader came up then from there RSD lite FTW! hope that helped if not I can help further or ask the rescue quad

3. jlambeth1

jlambeth1 Member

Ratings:
    +0
    Thanks for the advice. I guess I forgot to his submit on the edit of my post. I rebooted it a few times and it finally came back. I've never used RSD lite but will have to check it out if I have further problems.