1. You want that $100.00 in your pocket or an Amazon Fire TV don't you? Well here's the deal. With our new updated look we are in desperate need of an updated logo. The 'old' one has certainly served us well, but it's time. Find all the details here: bit.ly/1q0k6Wa
  2. DroidForums.net is currently undergoing a major software upgrade. If you are experiencing any problems logging in please: Contact Us

Stuck on "Clearing EXT4 *DATA* partition"

Discussion in 'Samsung Galaxy Nexus' started by HikenGruven, Dec 20, 2012.

1. HikenGruven

HikenGruven New Member

So I was attempting to flash this ROM for the first time http://forum.xda-developers.com/show....php?t=1762846 and the instructions recommended using this Super_Wipe_Galaxy.zip file which I did through CWM. It went through the process and stopped on Step 4, "Clearing EXT4 *DATA* partition". It's been sitting there a good hour now. What are my options? I'm assuming it really shouldn't take this long. Normally, I wipe data the old fashioned way. This is the first time something like this has ever happened to me. I have nandroid back-ups if needed. Can I just pull the battery and restore a Nandroid? Trying to remain calm..
  2. HikenGruven

HikenGruven New Member

Pulling the battery and going to recovery solved the problem.