Stuck on Bootloop

aarong03

Reaction score

nateo33

Reaction score
im just trying to put it back to stock and i already wiped it clean. i just need to know how to put orgional version back on so it will work again.

aarong03

Reaction score
im just trying to put it back to stock and i already wiped it clean. i just need to know how to put orgional version back on so it will work again.
Use this. It will have the choice to back to stock ICS.

Droid RAZR Utility 1.8

OP
Sedariya11

Sedariya11

Reaction score
Thank you so much guys..i really appreciate all your help.... I was able to go to the boot menu but it was actually tricky.. I successfully went back to stock..thanks

Sent from my XT910 using Tapatalk 2

FoxKat

Premium Member
Premium Member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Droid Turbo 2 & Galaxy S7
That's great news!!

We love success stories and are happy to have been instrumental in your success. Congratulations! :icon_ banana:

AthruZ79

Reaction score
I'm aware that this thread is a little outdated. I decided to purchase a Razr to tinker with and come to find out it has been stuck in the boot mode. I'm currently charging the phone or so I think it's it's charging? I can't tell since there is no light on and the phone is currently stuck in the dual core screen. I have some experience in recovering the stock using RSD Lite. Can anyone tell me if it's in fact charging or am I'm wasting my time here? :(

OP
Sedariya11

Sedariya11

Reaction score
I'm aware that this thread is a little outdated. I decided to purchase a Razr to tinker with and come to find out it has been stuck in the boot mode. I'm currently charging the phone or so I think it's it's charging? I can't tell since there is no light on and the phone is currently stuck in the dual core screen. I have some experience in recovering the stock using RSD Lite. Can anyone tell me if it's in fact charging or am I'm wasting my time here? :(

You are wasting your time by charging it as it doesn't charge when it gets stuck at boot mode. You are wasting your juice that is left on it.
You need to now press and hold volume up + volume down + power button for 5-10 secs until it reboots. And as soon as the screen splashes you press volume down+ power to go into bootloader / fastboot mode to do sbf to recovery it asap.
Hope it helps.

Sent from my HTC One using Tapatalk

AthruZ79

Reaction score
You are wasting your time by charging it as it doesn't charge when it gets stuck at boot mode. You are wasting your juice that is left on it.
You need to now press and hold volume up + volume down + power button for 5-10 secs until it reboots. And as soon as the screen splashes you press volume down+ power to go into bootloader / fastboot mode to do sbf to recovery it asap.
Hope it helps.

Thank you you for the prompt response!! Happy Thanksgiving!

OP
Sedariya11

Sedariya11

Reaction score
Thank you you for the prompt response!! Happy Thanksgiving!

Anytime to help. Happy thanksgiving bro. I would appreciate if you press thanks button if I helped u.:thumbup:

theguider

Reaction score
Ohh k, i have same problem. To worsen it, i am such a newbie at this. I tried getting a custom ROM on my phone, and yes it has already been rooted. After i had installed the zip using the CWM,i then rebooted, but it just did not go past that blank screen after the "dual core technology" logo. Really don't know what to do, please someone help Thanks already.