Stuck on bootloader

spaz33g

Rescue Squad
Rescue Squad
Reaction score
Oh and doing a complete SBF of my phone should fix my camera/dialer problems, right?

EDIT: Evidently I didn't have the newest drivers, recognized my phone in seconds. Anyways, great. Which method do you recommend I root via for minimal chance of messing up?

As for which method for rooting you can use the multiple phones root them unroot them link in my sig (personal favorite) or just use z4root.

Sent from my DROID2 using DroidForums App

furbearingmammal

Super Moderator
Reaction score
Website
swdouglas.blogspot.com
Current Phone Model
32GB Moto X Developers Edition
Twitter
furryvarmint
Oh, and while we're waiting to hear back on how successful the SBF was...

The Alaska Distillery in Wasilla just recently launched its Smoked Salmon Flavored Vodka, about a year after the Seattle-based Black Rock Spirits introduced a bacon-flavored vodka.
"I think there was some madness and some drunkenness involved, honestly," said Toby Foster, an Alaska Distillery partner and the one charged with coming up with new flavors with Alaska themes.
Foster and Scotti MacDonald, another partner, said the current formula took 48 tries, and some of the first 47 attempts were downright disgusting.
"Definitely the first few times we had our heave bucket close by," MacDonald said. "It was pretty bad, and you know, greasy."

Mmmm. Just how I like my alcohol. Greasy.

OP
A

Armerad

Reaction score
Sure, I'll take z4root. After all this shenanigans I think I'll take the easy way for once ;) .

furbearingmammal

Super Moderator
Reaction score
Website
swdouglas.blogspot.com
Current Phone Model
Twitter
furryvarmint
I was too busy posting the story behind the vodka.

Actually, I like the sounds of that. New VH1 show. Behind the vodka -- the true story of what rock stars are like sober. After all, who still watches VH1? We haven't played a single music video since MTV turned into all-reality, all sucking, all the time. :)

How's it going with the flash?

Droid DOES!!

What iDoesn't
Premium Member
Theme Developer
Reaction score

Droid DOES!!

What iDoesn't
Premium Member
Theme Developer
Reaction score
If we can figure out what we've shared on this thread, I know we can figure out starting that show! Haha!

I was too busy posting the story behind the vodka.

Actually, I like the sounds of that. New VH1 show. Behind the vodka -- the true story of what rock stars are like sober. After all, who still watches VH1? We haven't played a single music video since MTV turned into all-reality, all sucking, all the time. :)

How's it going with the flash?

DroidForums junkie!

OP
A

Armerad

Reaction score
Most if not all of my contacts is via facebook, and yes I had my contacts saved to Gmail aswell. Shouldnt take me more then an hour or two to get me back into full working order.

spaz33g

Rescue Squad
Rescue Squad
Reaction score
First off, greasy vodka sounds like a russian grunge band

And yes how did the flash go?

Sent from my DROID2 using DroidForums App

furbearingmammal

Super Moderator
Reaction score
Website
swdouglas.blogspot.com
Current Phone Model
Twitter
furryvarmint
Wonderful! If you have any other problems, don't hesitate to post. As you can see we're friendly, knowlegeable, and not all of us are alcoholics.

;)

Droid DOES!!

What iDoesn't
Premium Member
Theme Developer
Reaction score
Good deal man!! Glad we got it all back in order! BIG thank you to Spaz33g, furbearingmammal, and WoZzY!!! :dancedroid:

Most if not all of my contacts is via facebook, and yes I had my contacts saved to Gmail aswell. Shouldnt take me more then an hour or two to get me back into full working order.

DroidForums junkie!