stuck on boot loader screen please help

OP
R

Ronniec2

Reaction score
can somebody help me i,ve got my X jacked up again i,ve got it the boot loader screen. its black screen that says

Bootloader

Battery OK
OK to Program
Trans Mode:
usb

usb cable is plugged in

bdsullivan76

Reaction score
Un plug the usb cord and reboot.

Sent from my DROID2 GLOBAL using DroidForums

OP
R

Ronniec2

Reaction score
it says E: failed to verify whole-file signature
E: signature verification failed
installation aborted

Mcode

Reaction score
Yea!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Just like my phone. I tried to install 2.3 but it didn't work. Then just tried to install the NO-ROOT version like from Droid-Life.com and it said aborted operation(Or something like that). And when I tried to reboot I just had the M sign for like 20 min. So I tried to fix it but couldn't in time because battery ran out and now I can't charge. I need advice!!!

Drummynator

Reaction score
Just like my phone. I tried to install 2.3 but it didn't work. Then just tried to install the NO-ROOT version like from Droid-Life.com and it said aborted operation(Or something like that). And when I tried to reboot I just had the M sign for like 20 min. So I tried to fix it but couldn't in time because battery ran out and now I can't charge. I need advice!!!

Swap batteries with a friend and sbf.

Sent from my Focused and Crystallized DROID X

DroidMcNugget1

Reaction score
stuck on triangle and android

Running ginger bread .588 nonroot downloaded .595 nonroot tried to install
screen gats stuck on triangle and android, So i cannot install .595, am i doing it right, power button, home button and than search.

Drummynator

Reaction score
Running ginger bread .588 nonroot downloaded .595 nonroot tried to install
screen gats stuck on triangle and android, So i cannot install .595, am i doing it right, power button, home button and than search.

I'm not quite sure how to do it if you're on nonroot because I haven't done it so I'm lost here :(

Sent from my Focused and Crystallized DROID X

Last edited: