1. You want that $100.00 in your pocket or an Amazon Fire TV don't you? Well here's the deal. With our new updated look we are in desperate need of an updated logo. The 'old' one has certainly served us well, but it's time. Find all the details here: bit.ly/1q0k6Wa
  2. DroidForums.net is currently undergoing a major software upgrade. If you are experiencing any problems logging in please: Contact Us

stuck in webtop mode, need mirror mode

Discussion in 'Motorola Droid Bionic' started by johnboy321, Feb 25, 2013.

1. johnboy321

johnboy321 New Member

I accidentally checked the "hd dock" ( webtop?)box instead of the mirror mode. And i checked the "remember this choice" box. I don't have a dock, only a HDMI cable. When I hook the cable to my phone it goes to a weird screen with left and right tabs and a keyboard button. I can't get to the mirror mode. I have tried settings, and re booting.
  2. mattjenn

mattjenn Member

Go into apps then all apps scroll to bottom to webtop and scroll down and clear defaults
  3. johnboy321

johnboy321 New Member

got it fixed

Thanks. I got it back to mirror mode. When i switch to webtop it appears that I have the webtop screen on my phone with the left and right click buttons and an area to scroll. I thought you had to have a dock to get webtop, but I am just using an HDMI cable hooked to my TV. It is confusing but I am still figuring it out
Search tags for this page
disable webtop
disable webtop mode
droid razr maxx webtop mode
droid razr stuck in desktop mode

droid razr stuck in webtop mode

how to disable webtop
how to turn droid off webtop mode
how to turn off webtop on droid razr

motorola dock modes

motorola droid razr webtop mode
razr maxx enable mirror