1. DroidForums.net is currently undergoing a major software upgrade. If you are experiencing any problems logging in please: Contact Us

Stuck in the boot logo

Discussion in 'Motorola Droid 2' started by Droid 2 user, Mar 12, 2011.

1. Droid 2 user

Droid 2 user New Member

Im stuck in the first boot logo not the second one which i thought was kinda strange but anyways i tryed holding x and the power button and all i get is the first boot logo which i have it set to liberty and i was trying to install a droid x rom unleashed and when i tryin holding x and the power button i get a android guy and a triangle with a ! in the middle of it plz help thnx guys
  2. thebird36

thebird36 New Member

When u hold x and power up and get the android with the ! In the triangle click the search button (magnifying glass 2 buttons from space bar) on the physical keyboard then select wipe factory then wipe it

Sent from my DROID2 using DroidForums App
  3. thebird36

thebird36 New Member

And when your installing an x rom u need to flash a certain .zip file along with it for the x rom to be good you'll have to search for it as I do not have it

Sent from my DROID2 using DroidForums App
  4. Droid 2 user

Droid 2 user New Member

yea thnx i just did tht and the rom worked lol but i think i just didnt wipe data and factory reset so thts probably not y it worked