Stuck in bootloop

Discussion in 'Android General Discussions' started by 69Rixter, Jul 13, 2018.

1. me just sayin

me just sayin Diamond Member

Ratings:
    +4,697
    Current Phone Model:
    Note 8
    the only other possibility is to take the sims and if it has one the sd card out and try again.

look like others had the same problem and most solutions were to send the phone back and get a replacement. there have been some success here and there but it could be time to get a new phone. getting someone to fix it or try to fix it could cost a lot more than the phone is worth, unless you have a lot of important stuff on it.

2. 69Rixter

69Rixter Member

Ratings:
    +4
    Current Phone Model:
    SHW-M110S
    RE: me just sayin

I must concur. From a lot of the info I've found, this problem seems rather inherent to this particular phone. Still, I'm gonna try to get the back off and remove the battery (if possible). I've read and saw a video that claims I can.(?) IF, and that's a big IF, I can remove battery and then re-install, I hope it'll start and I can go into recovery/factory reset. Should that happen, then, according to what I've read, I could flash a "stock" android and from there, the forum(s) claim the phone seems to work properly. It's a "hail Mary", but worth trying...don't you think? And NO, there's nothing important on the phone...I'm not one that puts sensitive info on any electronic device!

THANX

• Like Like x 1
  3. me just sayin

Ratings:
    +4,697
    Current Phone Model:
    Note 8
    anything is worth a try at this point. good luck :)

4. 69Rixter

69Rixter Member

Ratings:
    +4
    Current Phone Model:
    SHW-M110S
    Weeellll...finally got past bootloop.(for now) Now another set of problems has popped up.IDK....maybe now that I can "get in" the phone...it may be time to flash/reflash another ROM? Any suggestions? Oh....the problems it has now is that every time I go to use an app (music-web-add or delete apps) it comes up that the "process has stopped" or app has stopped. So can't use web, although it's connected, can't delete bloatware, can't D/l anything. Kryst....IDK...if I ever get this running correctly, I may have a decent phone/toy???

5. me just sayin

Ratings:
    +4,697
    Current Phone Model:
    Note 8
    So how did you get past the bootloop? you can always reset the phone to factory

6. 69Rixter

69Rixter Member

Ratings:
    +4
    Current Phone Model:
    SHW-M110S
    RE: me just sayin

Hmmmm...wwwweeeelllll....you want the truth? OK, I really don't know how I got it to overcome the bootloop. And I wish I did for it's once again, stuck in it. I did maybe 5-6 hard resets and when connected to the comp, for whatever reason(s), it just came on and there it was???? However, after removing it from the comp, it's reverted back to bootloop and I can't seem to replicate whatever I did to get past the bootloop. I did find one "issue" with the phone and I don't know if it's related. The battery has 3 connection prong points w/ the hardware and the middle prong is loose/dismounted from it's bracket. I'm going to have to get a comp or glasses toolkit to remedy that. After all the dikin' around with this phone, I have a hunch the O.S/firmware is corrupt. Well, for now, it's "back-to-the-drawin'-board".

Keep Pushin'

7. 69Rixter

69Rixter Member

Ratings:
    +4
    Current Phone Model:
    SHW-M110S
    Hey:

Could anyone help out. How do I determine what the original O.S. was for this phone. Been looking around the net and coming up blank. Blu Studio 5.0C HD, P/N 535U. I just discovered it has a "custom" O.S. and that , very possibly, could be where the problems are. Or better yet, where do I find what firmware is compatible with this phone. I may(?) be able to upgrade.

8. 69Rixter

69Rixter Member

Ratings:
    +4
    Current Phone Model:
    SHW-M110S
    Uhmm...think I'd should probably open another thread because now I have another/different issue. This issue has not been solved, so I'm gonna leave it open until/unless I find the answer myself or someone provides it. Thanx to all who've responded!