Stuck in bootloop

Discussion in 'Android General Discussions' started by 69Rixter, Jul 13, 2018 at 3:28 PM.

1. 69Rixter

69Rixter Member

Ratings:
    +4
    Current Phone Model:
    SHW-M110S
    Have a Blu phone stuck in bootloop with no way to shut off nor boot into recovery. Sorry, but I don't know the model nor what version O.S. I know it's running andriod and I think it might be Jellybean, but have no way of knowing for sure. #1. Can anything be done to get to "recovery/factory reset"? Any tips on how to shut it off?
    #2. If I were to post the description of the phone, would an yone be able to identify the model? Oh...seems to me phone is sealed and therefore, cannot remove battery. Phone does charge, but have no way of knowing what battery capacity is. Yes, I know, I'm asking a lot with such little info.

:confused: Rick

2. me just sayin

me just sayin Diamond Member

Top Poster Of Month

Ratings:
    +4,696
    Current Phone Model:
    Note 8
    what happens if you press and hold the power button?

3. 69Rixter

69Rixter Member

Ratings:
    +4
    Current Phone Model:
    SHW-M110S
    RE: just me sayin

It continues in bootloop until battery runs down

4. me just sayin

Top Poster Of Month

Ratings:
    +4,696
    Current Phone Model:
    Note 8
    what were you doing before it went into a bootloop? were you trying to install a rom or root it?

5. me just sayin

Top Poster Of Month

Ratings:
    +4,696
    Current Phone Model:
    Note 8
    one possible solution is to let it drain, then plug into computer to charge. it will be much slower but it seems to have fixed the bootloop for some.

6. 69Rixter

69Rixter Member

Ratings:
    +4
    Current Phone Model:
    SHW-M110S
    Nothing...just turned it on and this is what statred : first...took an inordinate amount of time to boot. When it did, went to home screen for approx. 10 secs until I tried pass code, then black for a sec or two and back into bootloop....where it remains

7. 69Rixter

69Rixter Member

Ratings:
    +4
    Current Phone Model:
    SHW-M110S
    Will give it a try for it is now 'drained"!

8. 69Rixter

69Rixter Member

Ratings:
    +4
    Current Phone Model:
    SHW-M110S
    Ahmm....just got a error: tried to load mt65xx prelaoder driver(s) and it was a no-go. PC is not recognizing phone

9. me just sayin

Top Poster Of Month

Ratings:
    +4,696
    Current Phone Model:
    Note 8
    pc don't have to recognize the phone, you are only using it to slow charge.

10. 69Rixter

69Rixter Member

Ratings:
    +4
    Current Phone Model:
    SHW-M110S
    Well, yes it does if I'm to have any hope of fixing the damn thing. BTW, I've found it's a Studio 5c HD. Win7 couldn't load the mt65xx preloader driver for it. Don't know what to do about getting it out of bootloop so i'm off to see what I can learn online (if anything). So, without the comp recognizing the device, I don't know if there's much hope of fixing it. And after 5+ hrs. on the PC charging, it's still in bootloop.

11. me just sayin

Top Poster Of Month

Ratings:
    +4,696
    Current Phone Model:
    Note 8
    so you are following a different set of instructions from someplace else? all mine was to make sure the phone's battery was completely drain then plug into the computer to recharge. since it charges slower than a wall outlet, in some cases it fixes the bootloop. though it may or may not work, it is something to try and worked for others who had similar problems.

as far as missing a file, it sounds like it is a windows driver so your computer can see your phone. not going to happen as long as the phone is in a bootloop. even if the driver was found and installed, you will not see your phone as long as there is a bootloop. that said, there could be a fix using the computer so keep doing research. if it is there, it could be found. maybe check with xda forums. there are phone experts there that can do amazing things to phones.

one more thing, if you are looking for the file, go to blu's website drivers section and see if they have it there.

12. 69Rixter

69Rixter Member

Ratings:
    +4
    Current Phone Model:
    SHW-M110S
    RE: me just sayin

"
    so you are following a different set of instructions" No. I did charge battery via comp and it was the same story. Yup, didn't think it could/would install the driver while in bootloop. Did check XDA and didn't find any 'fixes"..but perhaps I just didn't find the right thread(?) Oh, I can find the driver(s) it needs...just can't install it. I believe I said I couldn't/didn't think I could rermove the back plate and get at the battery...still checking on that. Perhaps if I could get at and remove battery it would revert to earlier setting and get past the bootloop..who knows? And, best of all, I did discover the model; it's a Studio 5.0C HD. Now, I gotta get the thing repaired!!